cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Login - Generic Error

crabblesnapple
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've got the right email and password but no matter what browser or device I use I always get this:

Figured it might just be some kind of maintenance issue but it's been like this for a week and I'd rather have this sorted out before I really need to use my selfserve stuff.

@Mary_M

9 REPLIES 9

mortega1971
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi 

i have the same problem what can i do ?

public.PNG

tks

Mario

crabblesnapple

After following the PM'd instructions and following up I've got access to my self serve again!

crabblesnapple

I've tried switching languages and I've been waiting to see if it would sort itself out much longer than a day.

I've sent a PM with the relevant info.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Try changing g to French language. Or waiting a day seems to fix the issue

Julez
What was the solution? I have been having the same issue for a few days.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @crabblesnapple,

Thank you for raising concern with us!

If you're still unable to access your account after clearing your cache/cookies, please send me a private message including your phone # and PIN#. I'll submit a ticket to technical team 🙂

I look forward to your reply,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Raven_Jet
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Just send a PM to one of the mods and they will have it looked at by a back-end tech.

@CaNuCk07 where do you think the issue is ?

@CaNuCk07

Under normal circumstances I would say try again in a different time but since you have been trying for a while now it sounds Reilly weird.

Please let us know when the problwme is fixed for you.

Thanks 

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@crabblesnapple  Send a private message to the mods with all your info, get you fixed up quicker that way.

Need Help? Let's chat.