cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay didn't go through - Account Suspended

naragam
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have autopay setup to pay yesterday, but this morning I logged into self serve and found that autopay did not function and my account is now suspended, there was no record of autopay paying for me (no pending charges on my credit card).

I went ahead and paid the amount manually and confirmed that my credit card was charged, but self serve still said my account is suspended.

Any help/ideas?

Edit: And self serve isn't even loading now.

11 REPLIES 11

X-Files
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

....Don't worry , just let it be, next morning you will see everything is OK again.

WearySky
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yes - this is a stupid behaviour in the self service portal that catches countless people (seriously, search the number of "account suspended" threads created in the forums) that has been known for ages, yet remains unfixed.  No need to top up your account if you still have service, this is just a display issue.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

This is a well known issue, the account status goes through various phases during the renewal process, none of which is informative.  If auto pay is established, don't go into the account during renewal time, just let the process do its thing.  Getting in the way of auto pay in mid stride is guaranteed to cause actual service disruption. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mcali786  suspeded is normal, best to read the link i posted it might help a little.  

the plan expired  is normal if you are on one of the promo plans. expired= not available any more.  you might want to bravo this Public lab post http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Public-Lab/Reduce-confusion-for-2016-Fall-Promo-plan-h...

as367

I have the same issue. Even though I see in big red letters "Your account has been suspended" I see under payment that my autopay went thru and my account balance is zero.

I have to say, though, that Public Mobile really should fix this as it causes unecessary confusion and probably overpayment.

My service has not been interrupted either. I can make calls, send text, transfer data without issue.

mcali786
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Hi
I have the exact same issue. My auto pay is setup but I see about suspended and plan expired too.
I did go ahead and added additional $114 to my account incase but it won't let me reactivate myself.

I was able to receive text this morning so not sure if that meant it's normal to see the account suspended.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Cant remember who it was but the easiest solution is forget about your account the day before and day of your autopay, browse any aspect of the internet but self serve, it will keep you sane.  the only time you have an issue that will need to be adressed is when you have no service / plan says expired  

thsi sis a good read by @Luddite http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/EXPIRED-vs-SUSPENDED-AVAILABLE-FUNDS-vs-...

No worries lets say even top up didn't go though you won't use your plan because you do have 90 days then plan get suspended means if you don't top up for 90 days then you lose plan and number but since you have a autopay enabled hopefully it will work out
But as you said service working then I won't be worry much about it if service get interrupted then follow my earlier post then send a msg to mod
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

naragam

Calls seems to go through fine, data works. Guess I will wait a few hours and see if my account returns to normal.

Is the "Account Status: Plan Expired" also linked to this? Wouldn't want to lose my plan because of autopay not auto paying.

As other mentioned if your services running then its ok did you Check your renew date on self serve or my rewards
My rewards shows exact date with amount due after all rewards as well so let's say if self serve say 18th may was your renewal then your my reward will have 19th may so if things working the way they suppose too then don't worry at all more likely it will get fixed automatically
But if your services not working then send a msg to mod at @CS_Agent
And in your private msg add your username phone number and details explanation thanks
Click in moderator team name new webpage will open scroll down all the way you will see a icon send a private msg click on it and compose a private msg
Thanks
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

xCameron94x
Mayor / Maire

Do you still have cell service? if you do then your account isn't actually suspended. The self-serve always shows "suspended account" on or very close to the payment date

Need Help? Let's chat.