cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended with Autopay - Can't manually pay

numb555
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Like another user on the community forum..

My Account has been suspended even though AutoPay is setup and my credit card has no reason not to go through. 

I try to pay the balance but it says that my account already has sufficient funds when it does not. I cannot seem to find the exact amount that is due either. I still tried to make payments but it keeps saying "Oops, something went wrong".

Please assist as this should not happen in an auto payment scenario.

Thank you.

8 REPLIES 8

it seems the auto pay issue is still here and other bugs etc.  public mobile needs a few good programmer. 😄

dboxtv

ask moderator

@numb555 wrote:

Like another user on the community forum..

My Account has been suspended even though AutoPay is setup and my credit card has no reason not to go through. 

I try to pay the balance but it says that my account already has sufficient funds when it does not. I cannot seem to find the exact amount that is due either. I still tried to make payments but it keeps saying "Oops, something went wrong".

Please assist as this should not happen in an auto payment scenario.

Thank you.

Y148
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Ihave same issue too. I dont know what i can do now. My phone is suspended with the auto pay.

I send message to @Shazia_K. I hope She can help me soon. My phone doesn't work now.

I really need my phone wroking..

Now I feel crazy about public mobile. Last time it was suspended by us romain, now it is suspended by auto pay. and I even dont know how to reactive it bcs no due amount..

now Shazia fixed it for me and my phone is working now. Thanks @Shazia_K.

numb555

Yes it is ... my account is now active, I was really frustrated and needed my phone to work so I decide to create a new plan (6GB) and add it to my account.  Luckily, the system recognized that I was on the 12GB Autunm plan and renewed with the Autunm special plan.

Hopefully, auto-pay works properly the next time ... though to avoid today's nightmare I decide to add another 3 months block ($120 balance to my account).

Thank you for everyone's help.

Now your account is active?

numb555

Had to do a manual renew the plan

-> re-choose public mobile plan and submit payment.

@numb555 Does your phone still work? Is your renewal today?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@numb555  Snd a private message to the moderators with all of your account info.  They can take a look.

@Shazia_K

Need Help? Let's chat.