cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Suspended: "Sorry your plan did not renew because we did not receive your payment"

amandajstock
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

Even though I have auto-renew connected to my credit card, Public Mobile wasn't able to renew my phone plan. My account is now "suspected" according to my overview page. Although I have the option to "reactivate", I wish to troubleshoot why my auto-payment didn't go through so I won't have to deal with this issue every few months.

Thank you,

Amanda

3 REPLIES 3

Mana
Mayor / Maire

@amandajstock Is your phone service still working with all features?

if it's not working, please private message a mod. 

If it's working then just wait till tomorrow and check again and if by then your account status is still not corrected then private message a mod and ask them to take a look at it. 

Good luck!

It's a usual bug as long your services working I wouldn't be worried if your services stoped then there a issue but if not your payment will be getting deducted sometime midnight or by morning nothing to worry as I said only if your plan is working fine if not then send a msg to mod they will look after you
Here's how to contact mod dept
Contact mod dept they will help you with the process
In your private message to any moderator include whatever bits of the following info you have:
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation
* Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(EST) to 9pm(EST) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(EST) to 5:30pm(EST)
Here is the link for how to contact moderators http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updiated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

What you do click on link then webpage will open. You will see a mod team click on any name then scroll down all the way and click on send a private msg then explain your reason with account and email address
Thanks

Here's a reference
http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/account-suspended-with-autopay/m-p/135762#...
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Is your phone still working?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.