cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Issues

kav2001c
Mayor / Maire

Hello @CS_Agent

If someone can please look into this odd account issue asap it would be appreciated

One of my accounts is acting weird

Phone calls work, but data does not (I posted in the other thread ever since our data use dissapeared last month on 25th the amount showing used is wrong...)

I just assumed data was all consumed but bigger issue here

I attempt to log into the account and it won't let me (wrong password?)

So I click password reset link and it says "Sorry, we’re unable to verify your email address."

Help

(I PM the moderator inbox as well with more details but not sure if it is read same as individual mod emails were)

Thanks

12 REPLIES 12

@srlawren for the login?

I can't read her handwriting lol

So I typed in (as an example) sr1awren when I setup account

They took sim home logged in and corrected spelling to srlawren (see how I copied the 1 instead of the l?)

Now this person is a non-techy so just forgot about it (must be over a year now since I refered them) until this month when running out of data (after discussing with mods I am quite shocked at the amount they burned off... but since the 6GB plan costs less than what she is paying now I will probably just switch it for more data anyhow)

But I could not re-open account since she changed (corrected) email address and had no idea what password was (I am assuming her daughter changed when email was corrected)

It just sounds funny because all these things were wrong so long but noone ever noticed until data finished

Yeah I knew daily use is never updated quickly (on my account at least, I have heard others claim instant stats)

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

there is a lag, but i believe the usage history is updated more than once a day, perhaps every couple hours.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@kav2001c interesting...would love to know what the error is!

One small note regarding overview page vs. adding up your dailies on the usage history.  I'm sure you're already aware of this, but the overview page total is basically real-time, whereas the usage history is only updated once a day.  So, it's actually normal for your usage history total to lag a bit behind the overview page--but definitely not on the order of 50% (other than maybe for a very short time on or right after renewal date).  So again I don't think this is your issue, but something for everyone to keep in mind--usage history page lags up to 24 hours whereas overview is basically real-time.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Ok appears this case is pretty much closed

Chalk it up to user error (I just am unsure if mine or hers lol)

Thanks @MarieHelene_L

@MoreYummy different issue

As an example if you download a 10MB file on your phone your counter says "10" but sometimes you actually consume "11" (due to packet loss etc)

In this case we are talking nearly a 50% discrepency

Something else is in play here than an issue with reception or the phone

MarieHelene_L
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@kav2001c

Seems like the general mailbox is just not fully synced yet. I flagged it to the person in charge and it should get fixed pretty quickly 🙂

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, PIN etc... This is a public forum!*

@kav2001c  I find that the data counting is somewhat different than the total calculator and my calculator.  It probably something lost somewhere.

@MoreYummy on my account?

Not even close...

But I went from an average of 3GB per 90 days (& I have stats tracked back years since I am like that lol) to over 4.5GB this 90 days which is rather odd

AND if you manually go through use history and add them up, it does NOT equal what is shown on front page of account

So one of them is wrong, just no idea which

(because if bug in system then all my tracked stats are also wrong right)

Thanks @MarieHelene_L I just forwarded it

So the mods can NOT read the general mailbox then? I was unsure of new process?

MarieHelene_L
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@kav2001c

Really sorry to hear that 😕

I just sent you a private message, please view your inbox and I'll take care of it 🙂

Marie

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, PIN etc... This is a public forum!*

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

@kav2001cDid you use all your data last cycle?  Let us know the result and what happened.

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
@kav2001c
You know the whole process and who and how to get mod involved lol
But agreed its do sound like a weird issue do update us when you get a reply or solution by mod team for future reference:)
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.