cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 days in a row tried to log in to add credit to pay renewal, but site always down on maintenance :(

zantrax
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I have been trying 3 days in a row to log in to the account area to load credits on my account, however it has always been down on maintenance. Tuesday and yesterday I tried to log in multiple times between 9pm until 12am with no luck, and today again the system is down.

Now my service has been cut because there were no credits on my account, and I have no idea how else to load money on my account. I am sad because this has been the first and only dissapointing issue I have had with Public Mobile.

Hope someone can help me with an alternative way of loading credit, or some solution to get my phone back on line. I really hope I didn't loose my plan deal because of this...

Regards

Cristian

3 REPLIES 3

@zantrax

Sorry to hear that I also noticed yesterday self serve was down too for a while its just a bad timing I guess today self serve was running fine its just went down now till 9 am for maintenance hopefully you will be able to renew in the morning also for future reference you can add autopay this way you will save some money also you don't have to worry about renewal its will be done automatically as well

Also try dialing *611 from phone i think you can pay by calling with credit card also you can add autopay by dialing this number as well 

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

Hi Cristian

Your account has gone into "suspended mode", you have another 88 days until you loose your account and with it your phone number and your promo plan.

Today's maintenance is a scheduled one, so I would just try to log into your account tomorrow after 9am EST. If you still have problems you can contact a community moderator who will be happy to help you sort things out.

Have you considered to activate the autopay option? It helps avoiding this problem and saves you an additional $2/30days or $6/90days on your plan!

Fingers crossed all gets sorted tomorrow!

Edit:

@NDesai beat me to it!

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

It just went down about an hour ago. It was up the whole day. You can try tomorrow after 9:00AM EST. 

Alternatively, you can purchase public mobile voucher and you might be able to redeem via calling 611. Since you have no service, try calling 611 and see if it prompts you to add voucher. 

If you are on AutoPay, you don't need to worry about making manual payments. Plus you get the rewards for using it Smiley Tongue

Need Help? Let's chat.