cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards aren't updating (been waiting 2 months)

qasimmalik
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm on a 90-day plan with 4 referral rewards and auto pay enabled. In My Account, under My Rewards, it's showing all 4 of my referrals and the enabled auto pay yet my total reward amount is only $10 ($2 from Auto pay and $8 from refferals). According to the Rewards, my total reward amount should be $18 ($12 from my 4 referrals and $6 from auto pay - for the 90 days).

Can a mod please take a look at my account and reconcile. I just started a new cycle of 90 days and paid more than I should've, I don't want this to happen again. 

Thanks in advance.

7 REPLIES 7

tylerp_105
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You should receive confirmation that a refer a friend reward is applied to your account once your friend's account is active.  Keep a record of all names and numbers you referred.  Preferrable the name matching there PM accounts so name and numbers can match when mods are searching for it.

Under your self serve Overview page:

-Click on my rewards

-Click on the sideways arrow next to "total rewards earned"

-Once expanded verify all your rewards are correct

-Under refer a friend rewards, all your friends phone numbers will be listed.  Verify the correct reward is also tallyed. 

If anything is wrong, make sure to contact a mod at least 1 month BEFORE your renewing date.  This gives the mods some time to correct the issue.  During renewing, the system will apply all the credits and then charge you the new total automatically.  So this is important that you verify the system has it correct before the auto renew kicks in.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

A ticket has been submitted for this 🙂 Resolution time-frame in between 10 to 14 business days.

Cheers everyone!

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Vickel
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Message a mod with your number and the numbers of the people you referred.

2 months seems a little too long.

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Referral rewards should count as $1 for every 30 days of the referred person's stay with PM.

However, since PM is pre-paid and the referred person paid for a 90-day plan.. the referring person would show a $3 referral reward instantly.. to be applied on next renewal date.  

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I have yet to go through a renewal yet, so I am not certain how the referral rewards are calculated.  When a referral is added during a 90 day cycle, isn't the reward applied to the remaining months within the 90 day cycle?  

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hey @qasimmalik

You did the right thing by waiting to allow selfserve system to update your rewards.  However, now you should send a privagte message to the mods and be sure to include your public mobile phone number to help locate your account.  

The long delays to get things done was a one time blip related to the promo period and now you can expect normal customer service.  

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@qasimmalik  If you need assistance from the mods, you're best option is to send them a private message with all your account info.

At least you need to tage them like this in your thread @Shazia_K.

Need Help? Let's chat.