cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referring friend 2 month ago and never show up

cody
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I referred a friend 2 month ago. and his number never showed up on my referal list. He spent a month to contact customer service and finally got "solved". The customer sevice told him it's added to my account. Well, acutally not, it's still nothing showed on my account. He e-mailled me the conversation between him and the customer service to me as proved he contacted customer service though. How can I get it solved?

7 REPLIES 7

suefs
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
I can confirm that SMS that are sent out for referrals aren't the best. I got an SMS stating my referral was successfully added and then momentarily another one saying they left lol. But in my case it was showing up on account and was added on my recent mobile charge.

@cody they seem to be unrelated

Some referals send SMS, some do not

Sending SMS does not mean it will be listed in portal

cody
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Never ever got any sms.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@kav2001c wrote:

@SD08 from experiance most referal numbers do not appear in details.

At best 1 in 3 referals for me personally have shown up (probably 1 in 4)

Even if number is not listed you will still receive the credits

Yes, but I've heard of instances where the referrals were in fact missing, so I think it's better to err on the safe side and inquire with a mod, especially if there is no hint of it in their account.

@SD08 from experiance most referal numbers do not appear in details.

At best 1 in 3 referals for me personally have shown up (probably 1 in 4)

Even if number is not listed you will still receive the credits

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@cody, I think you should be the one contacting Public Mobile.  The referring party does not see anything in their account on who they used as referral.  When you say you don't see the referred numbers showing up in your account, I take it to mean that when you go to the rewards tab, click on the little triangle, you don't see a list of phone numbers.  Send a private message to a moderator and have them investigate it.  BTW, did you ever get any SMS from Public Mobile a couple of months ago about you referred a friend?

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Are you looking in the expanded details in your rewards section?

PublicMobile_SelfServe_ReferralRewards.jpgIf it's not there, you should send a private message to a moderator including your account phone number, and the phone number of your friend.

More info on contacting moderators:
http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Contacting-our-Community-Moderators/ta-...

Need Help? Let's chat.