cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a friend

Nebula
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hello,

I signed up for Public Mobile in Nov 2016 and referred someone right after. I signed up for auto pay. It said I had a credit of $3 for the referral and $6 for auto pay. However in Feb 2017 I paid $108 (-$6 x 2 Auto pay reward, from the November sign up and Feb renewal). That person's phone number isnt showing under My Rewards.

I've since referred someone else but that one is showing as $0 as well...

Please help~

Thanks!

Here are some screenshots:

https://gyazo.com/2ae7882ef0bfa0dae4a6682b73f14256

https://gyazo.com/be321410d4263735cdd79d9e077303a7

7 REPLIES 7

Good to hear that
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Nebula

Thank you all for your responses, I've contacted a mod and they have asked me to authenticate my account via a link. It asked for a PIN, but I have no idea what mine is... 

I've messaged them once again but I believe all should be resolved soon.

Thanks again!

pckku

@Nebula Hopefully your missing refer-a-friend reward issue is resolved. As long as your friend is still with PM, I am sure it's just a matter of time you'll get the rewards. Good luck.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

did you ever get any sms's saying you had added a frfiedn or lost a friend referral?  the system is a little glitchy sometimes.  

I always keep track of my referrals by sending/forwarding myself a private message of the numbers/names i referred.  

PS great detailed post with all the needed information (details and pictures). 

Watoko
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

To add, also include your friend's phone numbers in the private message so that the mods are able to track and link it to your account.

Agreed if your referral name disappears more likely he close his account if he's your friend or someone you know I would suggest call him just To get firm reply from him if he still a Pm user or not if he or she still a user then send s msg to mod to discuss further
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

youbme
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Good morning @Nebula,

First, make sure that your friends' accounts are still active with PM - referral rewards continue as long as that is the case. If that is not the issue, then you will need to send a private message to one of the community moderators - see this article for info on how to do so. Make sure to include your phone number, account number and a detailed explanation of what is happening so that they can help resolve your issue.

Cheers

Need Help? Let's chat.