cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How could to get MOD reply ASAP?

steven930
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

try to contact with the MOD, but still can't get any reply.

13 REPLIES 13

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi @Grossi15,

We've just responded to your private message. Please check you inbox 🙂

Thank you,

Syed

MacMe
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Grossi15 wrote:

Need to speak with moderator.

You can send a private message to Moderator_Team.

Grossi15

Need to speak with moderator.

TheOldVR

@steven930 Sorry to hear... it's Monday morning, give it just a bit of time.

@Shazia_K.... Happy Monday!

steven930

thankyou for your detail infors, i had MSG the MOD almost 2 hours still havent get a reply. Still waiting fot a reply now.

TheOldVR

For anyone reading this thread in the future and looking for help..... 

1. Look here! -> http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Contacting-our-Community-Moderators/ta-...
  2. If you start a thread looking for help from a MOD - tag one of them!
  3. If you send a private message, ensure you leave enough detail to start addressing your request
  4. The MODs usually swoop in fairly quickly during PM's business hours
  5. This Forum will give you an indication of repsonse times - for example, complaints of delayed responses stacked up during the fall promo.... no so much now
  6. Other peeps in the community can help with some stuff, but not directly related to your account

Happy Monday!

steven930

it just took so long for them to reply.

situ
It always take a while for them to reply, dont worry.

PM is  Public Mobile

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

steven930

what is the PM ?

@steven930, in your message to a mod have your PM number ready and your sim card number (if you have it) and your issue this will just help cut down on the back and forth messaging.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

steven930

thankyou

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@steven930, you are best to private message them or tag them @Saray_O are you around this morning.  Or you can click on her name and send a private message to her.

Need Help? Let's chat.