cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Rewards (Bravo)

nhanken
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Does anyone know how many Bravos would be needed to get $1 worth of Community Rewards? Is it 2 Bravo = $1 or 4 Bravo = $1 etc?
10 REPLIES 10

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire
As everyone said it's more like participating and being active then receiving bravos

Same idea as those free promotions

You know the legalese that state "1 bravo is equal to $0.000000001 of a cent"

Or in the USA they are referred to as "mills"

(Google it Cat Wink )

If you want to get rewards I've noticed those who GIVE bravos actually tend to do better than those who just RECEIVE bravos

There are a few things the people at Public are not making public

Oh and for sure (when I ranked up) VARIETY of bravos is better than quantity of bravos

So if you get 1 bravo from 10 people you will have more reward than someone who got 10 bravos from 1 person even though both have 10 total bravos

I also suspect some bravos are worth more than others (esp mods and oracles)

No math to back this up just seeing things in general

Raven_Jet
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Wow that is evil!

Chaos_Scorpio
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Just dont make a second account and bravo your main account with it ... because you will be caught ... one guy was doing this with his wife ... the next day no more bravos were given by the wifes account after realizing bravos were not the main factor. 

that was a funny post! 

Be supportive and provide meaningful posts and the higher ups will notice it and put you into their magical hat that gives you discounts. 

I go on 2-3 times a day to check and post (only at work) and I have always made it top 5% ... Some days I dont even post, just bravo key posts since they responded how I would have. 

Just being active a couple days a month I think yeild the lowest bracket. 

Raven_Jet
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Just help out anyone that is new or has an issue. Use what you've learned or experienced.

We all work together to get everyone up and running 🙂

You're part of a community so helping out should feel fun. Don't think of it as getting rewards. Just help and let the system decide. Just help the best you can.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@NDesai wrote:

Its quite funny Qs 🙂

I wish rewards were based bravos received on that rate 😛

Ha!  Maybe they're actually worth...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l91ISfcuzDw

Smiley Tongue

Its quite funny Qs 🙂

I wish rewards were based on bravos received on that rate 😛

Refer to this post for more info: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Rewards/Community-Reward/m-p/415#M5

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Unfortunately some members think it is only Bravo driven and have tried to manipulate the system (even though we don't know what it is) but have been caught and dealt with by the Staff here.  As @SD08 states if you make anytype of honest effort to help people here I am sure you will get some reward level.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

As @ShawnC13 mentioned, it is many things combined, including topics started, replies made, solutions authored, solutions accepted, bravos received, bravos given, lab ideas posted, etc.  In sum, your total contribution in diverse areas is evaluated according to a formula that only PM knows.  I will give you a hint though:  anyone who makes a credible effort to contribute throughout a month should manage to achieve some level of reward.  🙂

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@nhanken  there is no place on here that states what is required for the rewards. It is not just based on Bravos, the calculation has been a mystery but it seems to be a combination of many things.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.