cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay reward

bernieoabel
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Hello,
I signed up for autopay but I am not getting the $2 reward. How can I activate this reward? It has been 3 months since I signed up for autopay.
Betnie
4 REPLIES 4

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hello!

If you signed up for Autopay during activaton of your new line, you should see 1st autopay reward already given to you as "Available funds" which would be $2 for a 30-day plan and $6 for a 90-day plan.  This is  a nice little bonus that PM gives new customers who sign-up with Autopay.

All your subsequent autopay rewards will show up in your "My Rewards" section in selfserve and will be applied first, along with any other rewards, before your card is charged on renewal day.  

If you did not sign up for autopay during new line activation but enrolled in autopay later, your rewards are supposed to show as "Autopay Reward" when you click on "My Rewards" section from the Overview page of your selfserve https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca  

If you are not seeing the rewards in selfserve, its time to send a private message to the mods.   Include your public mobile phone number in the private message and one of the mods will help you sort this out.

Chaos_Scorpio
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Your autopay reward does not happen until your FIRST autopay on an eligible plan. 

So if you are on a 90 day plan, once your plan renews for the first time, so 90 days later, that is when the reward takes in affect. 

Autopay is not the first payment, it was not autopay, you MANUALY did it. 

The previous poster is correct, first make sure your plan is eligible, which it probably is.

Then have a look at your account to when you renewal comes up as that is when the first discount comes off.

If at that time it still hasn't been applied to you then message a moderator and they can sort if out for you.

X-Files
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Who can earn AutoPay Rewards?

You can earn rewards if you:

★ Are on a Rewards-eligible plan

★ Have an active account in good standing  

★ Have registered for AutoPay

How much can you earn with AutoPay?

★ 30-day Plan: You will earn a reoccurring Reward of $2 every 30 days.

★ 90-day Plan: You will earn a reoccurring Reward of $6 every 90 days.

★ 10-day Plan: Customers on a 10-day plan are not eligible for the AutoPay Reward.

Need Help? Let's chat.