Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Retraité / Retired

AutoPay Reward

Who can earn AutoPay Rewards?

Any customer who is

How much can you earn?

• 30-day plan: When you register and pay for your service using AutoPay, you will earn a reoccurring Reward of $2 every 30 days.
  • 90-day plan: When you register and pay for your service using AutoPay, you will earn a reoccurring Reward of $6 every 90 days.
  • 10-day plan: There is no AutoPay Reward for customers using the 10-day plan.

For full details on all our Rewards, click here.

Last updated on 10/08/2015

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: AutoPay Reward

I just activated my Public mobile account / sim. If I understand that correct i will receive my first autopay bonus starting from my secon billing cycle? correct!?

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Correct

Thx!

Second month on autopay, no change on my bill? is that only on the new plans? If so, I'm definitely not going to be near doubling my bill for the 2$ off...

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

old PM customers already got Credit card Auto Pay promo last year, they were given $20 promo when they register their credit cards for PAP. Now that promo probably has ended.

How to check the reward? I have set the autopay, but I didnot get the reward

Mayor / Maire

Hi. If you haven't received your Rewards, Click Email away to inform PM of this, and within 24-48 hrs, they will respond back and will have a resolution for you

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Joined in march was given the sign up beta rewatd of 10 per month off...for 12 months...c

Spoiler

nge d plan and now no discount..ive spent 80$ in a month n yet no data no discounts thats prettty bad....thats not loyalty at all ....and ive emailed 3 times! Not ome person has.helped.....no replies no numberr to call..guess ignoring ur customer aftwr u screw up is easier?! ....please have someone who ca. Help and fix this perhaps get bsck to me? Based on my experience rightnow i would tell people not to use u or stay with u guys period ....24/48hs
..its been weeks again no reply! ...35$ plan to a45/....n they tske the 80 rip me off no discounts applied ....i would like to remain a loyal paying customer ...i woukd also like my issue nade right ....tha. Nocmore

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

hi @spazgurl11,

I can def understand your flustration but be patient and remember that pm is still in beta. There are a few on here that are very helpful customers as well as employees. Although not perfect they are working on making it the best mobile company it can be.

What I have gotten is that your not recieving any discounts. So far you only have the 10 dollar beta credit. The rest you have to earn through community and refereals as well as the 2 dollar auto top up.

If you havent recieved them than I would suggest going to https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/contact-us and go from there. They do not have phone support for new customers which i like. There are also a few employees that hang out here maybe try sending them a pm of your problem. Just a couple thoughts as to help you solve your problem.