cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

April 2017 community reward has been credited in self-serve account

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I looked at my account and noticed that the community reward for April has been added to my reward total.

For those interested, take a look at your PM self-serve account under rewards.  This assumes, of course, that you know how much reward total you already had before today, as there is no monthly breakdown of the accumulated community reward.

Note: The associated badge may not have been added yet in your community profile.  That will follow soon.

35 REPLIES 35

@SD08
Hahaha good 1
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

SD08

How to tell when you've gone too far:

Spoiler
Tip:  You're spending too much time here if you 'bravo' your wife after a night together, or offer her 'oracle' sex.

Smiley Tongue

@wetcoaster wrote:

@Samianauman wrote:
Agreed @wetcoaster
It's pretty hard to get time for this literally my wife hates me lol she think I am always on community but I convince her all the time lol

I hope your wife at least likes your savings on the phone bill... Smiley Happy (sorry, couldn't resist!) Smiley Very Happy

Here's another good 1 my wife asked me last week why you always on this forum I said I like helping other users so she decide to Google it and dig more details then next day she get back to me and she said you get rewards for to be on forum I was like yes little bit and then she replied you can get 2 dollars to 10 dollars max i was like what but I said yes she said I I'll give u 15 dollars per month for not to be on forum lol  jokes apart she alright she do mind but pretty cooperative as well she knows its not about few bucks its more like a hobby to me I really enjoy helping other seeing my name on top of list its FUN and so far I am enjoying it 

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

@SD08
Good 1
I know how to resolve my wife issue don't need mod help on that lol 😛

SD08

@Samianauman wrote:
It's pretty hard to get time for this literally my wife hates me lol she think I am always on community but I convince her all the time lol

@Samianauman

Haha, careful...gotta keep the wife happy.  We wouldn't want "spending too much time on the PM community" to be the irreconcilable differences cited in divorce papers.   Smiley LOL

@Samianauman wrote:
Agreed @wetcoaster

I hope your wife at least likes your savings on the phone bill... Smiley Happy (sorry, couldn't resist!) Smiley Very Happy

Agreed @wetcoaster

Congratulations to all of you - and thank you for all your help!

Definitely no risk for my name ever showing up on those lists... I have no idea where you all take the time from for this. And if there is actually a topic that I feel I would be able to contribute I am way too late for a meaningful response. Also, to make sure that I'm not throwing wrong or misleading information out there I need to search for confirmation of what I believe the answer is. So not really able to participate but I'm glad that we have all you amazing people providing guidance and insights here - you rock!

Mana
Mayor / Maire
Congrats to all of you!!!
Well deserved!!

Thanks for all your help.

You gals/guys rock!!!

X-Files
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Good to know on the AutoPay days coming up~LOL

@mimmo i didn't intend for my comment to come out like that. I think we have a great thing here with so many people contributing. I am so glad to have been referred to here and to become apart of this awesome community

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

mimmo

@ShawnC13  My "Oracles better watch out" was never meant as a competitive comment,  it was a meant as a "looks like you are on your way to joining the gang".

I agree we are all here to help out, honestly not sure how active i would if it wasn't for the rewards.  I tend to hover between the 5% and .05% , and happy with the amount of time i put in vs the rewards i recieve.    

@SD08, thanks for the thoughts and mention.  Like I have said we are all here for the same thing and that is to help people and the PM network grow.  Receiving community rewards is just a bonus to help me save even more money from what I was paying  my old provider and of course reaching Oracle should be the goal as that means you have been very helpful over the last year.  We have amazing Oracles here and I have learned so much from them that I am merely passing on their knowledge to others as they did to me.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

SD08

@mimmo wrote:

Just in time for my biling cycle. 🙂   Its amasing how much they accumulate. 

@ShawnC13@ congrats on the 6months @ $6.  The oracles better watch out 🙂

It wouldn't surprise me if @ShawnC13 becomes the next Oracle.  With that streak, I believe he's the next closest to qualifying.  (Not trying to jinx anything.  Robot wink)

Thx @SD08 same to you as well

SD08

@Samianauman wrote:

@SD08 just checked mine 6 dollars added to available fund not bad I think 

I got $6 as well.  Congrats on making the top 0.5%.  Smiley Happy

Vickel
Perfect timing
Payment was due today and got the credit just in time

@MoreYummy wrote:

They probably has automatic system for selfserve.  The official post is not yet here. 

I am sure there will be a post from Jeremy tomorrow or Tuesday. 

They probably has automatic system for selfserve.  The official post is not yet here. 

@ShawnC13

Exactly 

I meant its showing in reward section June due down to 95 lol still have June rewards to be added before renewal date 

@Samianauman wrote:

@Samianauman, it should show up in Rewards not available funds.  Is that where you mean it showed?

@zhadj030 @Someone_here

Thanks guys 

Well done 🙂

@Samianauman wrote:

then you got your self in the 0.5%. congrats

sbreakin

Congratualtions to those that already see community rewards. And shout out to those active enough to spot the change. I don't see anything yet this month and had a few Bravos but with the secret formula I may not be quite active enough.  I pop into my account now & then and haven't caused any issues but don't tinker with auto payment or such.

Over time they might add abilities such as breakdown for community rewards.

I wasn't able to see my firends reward detail (such as tel number) before I lost the reward when PM had to re-new my account due to porting issue.  I have been mentiong the new PM specials but suprising how some folks like to stick with their plan. 

@NDesai wrote:

@mimmo wrote:

Reason i changed my avatar Smiley LOL

@NDesai, I found that the Oracles avatar was easier fo find their posts then bold names as it really stands out more.  No need to watch out for us we are all here for the same reason to help people save money and keep them running on Public Mobile.  The Community rewards are just a huge bonus.  I admin on a forum and have been there for almost 6 years over 40K posts and it is all about helping others out.

@Someone_here wrote:
I am curious, have you already had problems just clicking around in the selfserve (without making any changes)?

I personnaly never had any probems messing around my account, but I always make sure to not change anything, but clicking around and discovering hidden "add a friend" button is always fun. 

Yes the rewards are in. 

These community pillars are awesome, and @NDesai I am the only one that you don't have to worry about, but I will tell you a secret : Winter ...Mayors are coming...

@mimmo wrote:

Reason i changed my avatar Smiley LOL

Need Help? Let's chat.