cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

data add-on not working

beachhead
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hi @Shazia_K, @Mary_M, and @Saray_O

i recently used up all my data and purchased a 1gb add-on on April 19th to tide me over until next month when my account get's renewed. I had data working until today. My account states i have the 1 gb add-on in the add-on section but in the overview secion of my account no data is showing not even the 12gb data from the original plan. Could one of you please help me out. 

Thank you

9 REPLIES 9

Raven_Jet
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Dammnnnnn that's a lot in 2 days. Download a data manager app and it will definitely helps. That's what I do 🙂

beachhead

thanks raven and ndesay,

after looking at the usage history it looks like i did use 1gb of data in 2 days Smiley Sad 

i guess that's what happens when you come down from a 6gb/month plan from rogers, but for the cost that public mobile offers, i'll just slow down my usage. 

thanks again for all your help.

Raven_Jet
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Go into self serve. Then click on view usage. It will say this below:

* Your limit will show the total mins/MB available on your account at the time of your last Add-on purchase.
** Since last Add-on purchase.
Once your Booster Add-ons have been used up, they won't appear on this page.

Now there should be another option on the menu that says "usage history" click on that to see everything.

Watoko
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You can go into your Account Self-Serve. Under Overview tab, click "View my Usage". Unfortunately, you'd have to manually add up each value corresponding to WEB if you're looking to track your data usage for more than one day, but sifting through those records should give you a good sense of what you used in the past day, even if you glance at it.

Screen Shot 2017-04-22 at 6.49.06 PM.png

beachhead

really? shouldn't we be able to see how much data we used. I should be able to see when i used the data, shoudn't I? I have a hard time believing i used 1gb of data in 2 days as I am on wifi morning, evenings. Is there a way to see when i used the data, which day used up the 1 gb?

@beachhead wrote:

also the issue is i don't see data on my account. I can normally see how much data is used. kind of like 10 of 12gb. i don't see those numbers anymore. any help would be appreciated.

thanks

When someone runs out of data, it disappears from an overview page. 

beachhead

also the issue is i don't see data on my account. I can normally see how much data is used. kind of like 10 of 12gb. i don't see those numbers anymore. any help would be appreciated.

thanks

beachhead

i purchased the add-on on the 19 of april. there is no way i went through 1 gb of data in 2 days. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

May be you ran out of add-on data as well?

Need Help? Let's chat.