cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Talk/Text/Data stacking?

ytcat
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I'm taking a 2 week trip to the States in the near future. When I purchase a US talk/text/data add-on, it will expire after 10 days. However I am in the States for 14.5 days; to cover my entire trip should I purchase a second add-on 4 days in, or do I simply wait and purchase the second add-on after the 10 days? I hope this makes sense!

2 REPLIES 2

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@ytcat, you will be locked out of buying the second add on until after the first one is expired.  So, you have to do it the next day.  It is really inconvenient, but that is the nature of the beast with prepaid service where they do not provide an option to future date the start of an add on.  It is something being considered for implementation.  So, hopefully they will add the option soon.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Roaming add-ons start immediately when purchased.  You would have to wait until the first purchased add-on expires before you can purchase it again, as they do not stack.  More info here:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Learn-all-about-US-Roaming/ta-p/75772

Need Help? Let's chat.