cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special plan offers

clarkbrand
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
How often are special plan offers done? Recently they had one with 12 gigs of data for 55 dollars. I'm wondering if PM has ever offered 9gigs over a 3 month period. this amount would be perfect for me.
4 REPLIES 4

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
If you haven't, and if there is a plan you are comfortable with, sign up now, you can start collecting rewards. And when a promo comes along you will be able to take advantage of it

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Back to school, around black Friday/cyber Monday and boxing week are best time for promos.  If there is a pattern for when to expect the next big deal from Public Mobile, pencil these date into the calendar for a site visit. 

@clarkbrand, I don't think they are that often.  I think the Fall Promo was their first big promo 12gb for $120.  I don't think they have a 9gb plan, so this might be an idea you would wish to post in Public Lab about looking into a 9gb 90 day plan although it would probably be somewhere in the area of $150 for 90 days (non Promo pricing) is the range I would think.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

collin1215
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

There isn't really a set date for when promos happen. It's the same with the other providers as well. You don't know when they are going to happen. 

Need Help? Let's chat.