cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service not reactivaed after plan change

jenawabz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
I recently changed my plan after my plan expired and I have payed my new balance, however my service has not been reactivaed despite My Account showing that it has.
Searching the community, looks like there are a few people with the same problem but I couldn't find a solution. I think it is something that has to be done on Public Mobile's end and deactivating the service manually rather than on me doing anything. Is that correct? If so how do I go about this? This is extremely frustrating having paid for service and yet receiving nothing. This is going on for over 24 hrs now, and I require my phone for work.

Thanks
4 REPLIES 4

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good morning @jenawabz,

thank you for bringing this to our attention!

I'm truly sorry to hear that you haven't been able to activate your new price plan despite topping up. You've come to the right place for help, rest assured that I will look into this for you.

If you have not already done, can you please send me your phone number via private message? 🙂

Regards,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
When you login to your self serve do you see those top up fund sitting in your available fund section or pm already deducted your plan renewal amount from top up since mod have access to your account best option is sending a private msg so thry can fix it manually
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Looks like you've encountered an account related error.  A plan change cannot be applied to an expired account.  You will need the help of a moderator to resolve this issue. The moderator team can be reached via private message. Refer to the following links for information on private messaging and how to contact a moderator.  Send the private message now and they should be responding to you in the morning.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Private-Messages-viewing-and-creating/...

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Mana
Mayor / Maire

Hi,

sorry to hear about your problem. 

You will have to private message a mod and ask them to fix your issue. 

The best time to private message them is in the morning. 

Please private message the mod @Moderator_Team. 

In your private message to the mod, please make sure to explain your issue and provide them your phone number and account number. 

Good luck!

Need Help? Let's chat.