cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Problem with Provincial Talk Plan

fannycb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,  I chane my plan yestertay to the provincial unlimited talk and I'm unable since then to make any call. I tried many number in the province. Can you help me please . The operator says it is not included in my plan. I tried restarting my phone but nothing.  thank you  

10 REPLIES 10

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Nasim97 would love to try to help.  what specific problem are you having with your provincial talk plan?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Nasim97

hello

need help , having  Problem with Provincial Talk Plan

srlawren

@Nasim97 did you have an issue you need help with?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Nasim97

@srlawren, I thought it was just the long distance warning too at first, but in this case I'm talking about, it truly was a message about talk not being active on my account.

i may have confused which phone call I was making, as I called various 519 numbers yesterday.  One of them had an extension added as x####, and as a result, wouldn't complete at all.  I didn't notice until inspected the number listed in the contact, and then edited the x, to the 'pause' function.  Once I fixed that, it dial properly.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Thanks @srlawren

The issue has been resolved in a private message 🙂 

Cheers, 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

srlawren

@fannycb please try a combination of what @stonechucker and @Luddite have mentioned:  dial the phone number with a 1 in front of it, and completely ignore the message that long distance charges may apply--they won't. Just stay on the line and the call should connect.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@fannycb Ignore any message about long distance charges; the call should go through. Also you can always ignore any messages suggesting extra fees. Public Moble is totally prepaid and NEVER has overage charges.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

sounds like one of those unfortunate glitch.  One of the mods would be able to help.

@Mary_M can you assist?

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

I had this problem yesterday for the first time,  on my province wide plan also.

i had a number entered as (519)xxx-xxxx which is a long distance, provincial call, in a different area code.  I am in area code 226, which is geographically the same area of Ontario.  I had to put +1 in front of my desired call destination, for it to work.

Need Help? Let's chat.