cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promo Pricing Error

CalvinW
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I've noticed that many people saw the 6GB for $28 plan yesterday, which turns out to be an error. It would have been a steal if it was true! Jeremy said all the glitches have now been fixed, but I think he missed one. The 12GB plan is still $55. 

6 REPLIES 6

@CalvinW wrote:

@will13am Well, when PM came out with the Fall promo, Fido was the only carrier that managed to match their pricing when people started complaining. But when Fido had their own $60 for 6GB or $50 for 5GB promos, PM never did anything to match it. So judging by PM's history, we are probably at a dead end. Fido seems to listen much better to customer's criticisms. 

Well, I would let go and move on.  Keep an eye on things and when something better priced and suitable come up, put your wallet first ahead of any carrier loyalty. This is kind of a bad time of year to shop cellular deals.  I would say the back to school timeframe is a good time to start shopping. 

I do have data plans with Fido and they seem to be very accommodative.  After 3 months, they gave me a loyalty discount on my $15 for 3 gig data plans.  So, now I am paying $7.50 per month.  With Joe Natale just joining, the customer focus can only get better. 

CalvinW

@will13am Well, when PM came out with the Fall promo, Fido was the only carrier that managed to match their pricing when people started complaining. But when Fido had their own $60 for 6GB or $50 for 5GB promos, PM never did anything to match it. So judging by PM's history, we are probably at a dead end. Fido seems to listen much better to customer's criticisms. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@CalvinW, do you think we have the makings of a class action here? 

WearySky

hqdefault

i think he's still on about the whole $40 to $55 issue 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@CalvinW, the 12gb for 90 days shows me $165

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.