cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service after plan manually changed

panderic
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have no phone, text, or data service after my plan was manually switched to the 12 GB when it didn't autoswitch. I've been down since the afternoon yesterday and not receiving a response from emailing support. Calls to my number give the "you have reached a number that is not equipped for incoming service" error. Please help mods!  @Mary_M 

7 REPLIES 7

kj44
I am having this exact same problem & sent a message to moderators yesterday, emailed & also DM tweeted & no one has responded. Can you please look into this for me?

bestcell

It is unlocked phone and working PM SIM

It sounds like the device might be carrier locked to another provider.

Can you confirm if the phone is unlocked?

bestcell

I help my friend active SIM with $135 plan. Why it is no service on the screen. How long will it take? Thanks.

panderic

Thanks guys! Looks like @Shazia_K was able to fix it quickly.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @panderic

I'm sorry to hear about this, 

Please send us a private message with your Public Mobile phone number so we can help!

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@panderic, I see you have tagged a mod already but if you click on her name and send her a private message with your phone number and the plan you want to switch to and what you are currently experiencing will speed up the process and eliminate the back and forth messaging.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.