cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My plan was not updated

lan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I was previously on the $90 90 day, Unlimited province wide calling, Canada Text, 1GB Data.

When the new plans were out I went through Self serve to change my plan on the next renewal date.That date was today and funds have been charged to my card.

Problem is that it still shows me on the same old plan.

And I went through my payment history. It was charged as old plan and left $30 balance there.

Here is the plan I was expecting:90 day, Province-wide calling, Global text, 6GB Data

Please help me change to the new plan!

3 REPLIES 3

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good morning @jhr_fenks,

Thank you for raising concern regarding this issue!

I'm really sorry to hear that you haven't been able to receive some text messages, please allow me to help 🙂 I've sent you a private message, can you kindly view it?

Let's keep the conversation going,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

lan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have PM my phone number to you. Thank you!

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good afternoon @lan

I'm really sorry to hear about this. As you may know by now, it's a small issue we are experiencing but I'll activate the plan you want.

Can you send me a private message including your phone number ? Once your price plan is adjusted, I'll send you a confirmation 🙂

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **
Need Help? Let's chat.