cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with "Future Dating" your rate plan?

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey Community,

If you're experiencing any issues with "Future dating" your rate plan, please reply to this topic and share your experience with us.

In doing so, are awesome Community and moderators will be able to assist you 🙂

Note: Please do not share any personal account information in your reply

Thanks,

Jeremy

407 REPLIES 407

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @gc99

I'm sorry about this, 

Can you please reboot your phone? I have made the changes for you. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

hellfish
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Zero messages in my inbox. But it has been configred. Thank you.

gc99

hi @Shazia_K

I am also waiting almost 2 weeks now waiting to get on the fall 2016 promo plan

stuck on the 10 day text plan which has been renewed twice instead of the proper plan

unable to make calls

please update my plan asap and please credit the incorrect plan renewals

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @hellfish

I'm sorry to hear about this, 

@Cherine7, messaged you a few days ago and your plan has been updated by her, did you check your PMs? 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

hellfish

I messaged a mod 2 weeks ago and it has YET to be done for me . . . I am super annoyed since my brother put in a request too and it was done the next day. Am I just going to get ignored and neglected? I know there is a list but come on . . . TWO weeks v.s. ONE DAY? and I put in the request waaay before my brother. What is the deal . . .

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Ok @Johnwayne did you read what I was responding to

Jerfly
Ooh that's not good. I use international long distance a lot.

maoz

After one week from renew date, today they manually modified my plan to 12G fall promotion, however I lost all of my long distance add-ons from my account: the canada one still has150 minutes and another international one still has 60 mins left. This is unbeleivable. 

Johnwayne
Not true @Rockdaddy22 it tells you that the plan will take effect on your next renewal but however it never does ergo every post about plans not taking effect.

Jerfly
Yes but it shows the future plan on the acct page and mine says it's going to renew to my old plan not the 12GB promo that I chose.

Rockdaddy22
You won't notice a sign lol It'll just happen 🙂

Jerfly
Lol yes but my plan will auto renew on the 11th and shows No signs of the plan change. Preemptive complaining, obviously.

Rockdaddy22
Are we in the future lol My phone tells me it's the 8th 🙂 You're tripping me out man.

Jerfly
Yes, December 11th. Stuck on my old plan for 6gb/90d though. I wasn't sweating it because a few posts said it eventually updated on their acct page, but hasn't happened for me yet.

Rockdaddy22
So is it set to renew on December 11th?

Jerfly
Ahh ok lol I gotcha! Just a little miscommunication 🙂

Rockdaddy22
I thought you meant it didn't work when you tried to future date, like actually clicking the button didn't work before the 20th.

Rockdaddy22
You said it didn't take, I thought it's due December 11th. How would you know. Maybe I'm confused.

Jerfly
Are you serious? It's all over the forum. People making the change to the promo and it not switching over. It's like every complaint outside the porting issues.

Rockdaddy22
Ok I see, I've never heard of this bug 😞

Jerfly
Yes I did it before then. My plan auto renews on the 11th. I didn't go to switch today.

Rockdaddy22
It's to late to do that, you would've had to do it before November 20th.

Jerfly
Went to future date the 4gbx90day promo plan but it didn't take. My plan renews on the 11th. I did Message the mods but I figured I should post here. Any help is appreciated, thanks

Jonavin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Mine finally got corrected. Got a confirmation PM from Mary and I checked my account. Everything finally looks right and my 90 days got reset.

Rockdaddy22
I've seen more plan changes go through correctly this week than I had seen all year. It's definitely getting a little better. It an easy fix for a mod.

mckay1

Yeah, I'm not so sure that the system issues are getting corrected.

I setup my account to futre date the change back in the 1st week of Nov. My plan renewed yesterday, without plan change.

Plan renewed for 6GB instead of 12GB, details of plan don't indicate anything to do with 12GB plan.

Sigh....PM sent to Mod.

It'll be a miracle if they ever get they plan change issue fixed.

benderama
I had only a texting plan on the 2 new accounts. The texting hasn't worked since.

I previously setup a 3rd account on the fall promotion and that plan worked. The two new sim cards didn't work in the same phone that is verified to work with PM.

I'm just looking for my 2 accounts to be switched over to the fall promotion and hopefully it was a just a system glitch. Also if I could be credited since the beginning.

Help mods? I pmed shazia and mary already with the details.
@Shazia_K, @Mary_M, @Jeremy_M, @Saray_O@Caroline_D, @Amanda_C

Rockdaddy22
Thanks for the update, things are looking a little better lately 🙂

tylerp_105

Add another one to the SUCCESSFUL changeover group.  My wife's changeover date was today and it went through with no issues.  12GB changeover.  Everything in the selfserve looked correct.  Plan details and data alloted in the usage area.

Looking bright!

guoerzhang
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
me too . my new plan set up to 12GB for 90days only120. but now still 6GN
Need Help? Let's chat.