cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with US packages

lbradbury22
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am in the US now and my ten day package expired. I went to renew  my same purchased bundle with unlimited text, talk and 250GB of data, but only see the option to buy each ten day item separately, which I did. Is this correct? I simply wanted to renew my original package as I don't believe that you can set a start date on the US package. My husband also had the same issue with his account. I wonder if Public Mobile can fix our billing or is this how it should be? Anyone encounter this issue before? Thanks in advance for any assistance.

5 REPLIES 5

Here how
Contact mod dept they will help you with the process
In your private message to any moderator include whatever bits of the following info you have:
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation
* Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(EST) to 9pm(EST) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(EST) to 5:30pm(EST)
Here is the link for how to contact moderators http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updiated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

What you do click on link then webpage will open. You will see a mod team click on any name then scroll down all the way and click on send a private msg then explain your reason with account and email address
Thanks
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

lbradbury22

One question - how do I message mod? 

lbradbury22

Ah, ok - I thought that may be the case, but the original add-on disappeared from my active packages, so I thought it might be time to purchase new. Thanks for the heads up!

@NDesai
Agreed login and check your add on section your 10 day u.s roaming plan must be still active that's why but if you already purchase other available option of add-on I would try with mod team and see if they can manually trigger 10 days u.s roaming again by resetting the plan if you paid same amount what was due for 10 days best option send a msg if some more money required then mod team will let you know
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

The reason you don't see the same add-on is because 10 days have not been passed since you purchased it first time. When you pass 10 days period, you will see that same add-on again for purchase. 

Need Help? Let's chat.