cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data inconsistencies

kelleyc
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I switched from a 6gb/3month plan to 12gb/3month when there was a promotion back last november and in my 'current plan' area it indicates I have 12gb data but when I check my data usage it shows me I only have 6gb available... does anyone know how I can correct this?
5 REPLIES 5

Check my earlier reply I add a link how to contact mod to resolve this issue 

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

kelleyc
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

yeah it says 6gb for my add-ons and then in my plna it says 12gb so I guess it's a system error...

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
@kelleyc
When you login to your self serve check your plan does it changed to 12gb once you reconfirm then recheck the data usage again it's should says there addon name 12gb plan if it's 6 gb instead of 12gb then it's a system error would suggust contact mod dept since they have a access to your account they can manually fix the issue for you here how you can send a msg to mod
In your private message to any moderator include whatever bits of the following info you have:
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation
* Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(EST) to 9pm(EST) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(EST) to 5:30pm(EST)
Here is the link for how to contact moderators
http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Actual total usage should be 12288 Mbytes.  Unlike with storage devices, Public Mobile does properly treat 1 gig as 1024 Mbytes.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

When you check usage do you see xxxx/6000 or xxxx/12000?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.