cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Usage.

Haymakerboy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I thought when you buy 6 Gigs of data, it gives you 2 Gigs for each month of your 3 month plan. I didn't think I went through 6 gigs already... Did I? OR did it just not refresh and give me my data for this month yet? I'm at the end of the first month of my plan.

Thanks! 

Adam.

4 REPLIES 4

masterc
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
As others have stated, with the 6 gigs on the 90 day plan there is no monthly limit, so you can use it all in one month or sooner.
Its a good idea to check your usage routinely, via the website... I found connecting my laptop to my data, really chewed through my data, fir similar tasks I'd do just with my phone.

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

that's why the plan you can choose either 30, 60, 90 days.  It is different than postpaid where 30days is the norm.  prepaid is different.  I guess you used all your data within first month. 😄 

Just wait for your next cycle to refresh your data limit.

On a 90 day plan, there is no set allocation of data given to you each month.  You can continue to use any unused data that is inlcuded in your base plan until your next billing cycle.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Its actually 6 GB for all 90 days. You can use that however you like. So if you used all 6GB withing the first 30 days, you won't have any left to use until your plan renews. Check in self-serve overview page and see how much data you used. 

Need Help? Let's chat.