cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed plan now I can't use my phone

Hansj1107
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Hi,

So I changed and paid for my plan on Friday ... my account says active online .. but when I try to make a phone call it tells me I need to purchase an add on even though I have Canada wide. My text msgs don't send nor can I receive any and my data doesn't work.

I have tried restarting my phone several times .. can someone please help I'm choked right now . I need my phone .

Thank you for helping
8 REPLIES 8

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @jessteh;  Once your plan expires, the only way to change it is to get a moderator to do it for you, even if you have the funds in your account.  Send a private message to the moderators team, and ask them to make the plan switch for you.  Be sure to include your account number and PIN in your initial communication so as to speed up the process.  They will be back on-line at 9AM(EST).

Click here to send them a private message.
Information regarding the moderators team can be found by following this link.

jessteh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I'm trying to change from a 90-day to a 30-day plan.  I topped up my account earlier, but now my old plan has expired and I'm not able to make the switch.  I can't make any calls.  Please help!  Thanks.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Hansj1107

I'm sorry about this, 

I think @Mary_M, was already able to assist you this morning.

Thanks @srlawren 😄

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Mary_M or @Shazia_K, could you please help @Hansj1107 with their recent failed plan change request?  Thank you!!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Hansj1107

i need help again i changed my plan and its doing the same thing

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @Hansj1107, welcome to the community!  When you have a moment, can you please update us whether or not @Kalla_A was able to get your service up and running?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Hansj1107
Thank you for looking into it!

Kalla_A
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Hansj1107,

I am really sorry to hear that your service isn't working right now Smiley Frustrated

Please allow me a few minutes to check out your account. I will send you a private message once I am done. 

Cheers,

Kalla

Need Help? Let's chat.