cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding more data and stacking

brainfreze
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
I'm on a roaming package right now and am nearing my data limit and my ten day mark. If I were to add on a data package before my ten day mark will it stack on after the original data limit is reached or will it expire after the tenth day?

In succession, I will be adding another ten days afterwards. Will my new data add-on combine with the new schedule or how will it effect my access?

My concern is that I'll be out in town without Wi-Fi to purchase add-ons as needed.

Edit: *611 still would work for me.

Thanks
2 REPLIES 2

brainfreze
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Thank you. I was most curious on whether the new add-on resets the start date within a current session.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@brainfreze, I don't think you can stack the addons for US roaming because they will expire 10 days from when you purchased it.  So if you currently have one and say purchase a new one on day 8 the new one will expire 10 days from purchase.  Also there has been some issues in the past (not sure if they still exist) where people could not see the addon they had previously purchased available to them to purchase again.  Your best bet is to private message a mod.  Here is how to contact them  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Contacting-our-Community-Moderators/ta-...

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.