cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended

Sherry87
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can anybody answer my question why is my account saying my plan expired I paid it on may 24 I out 60 in my renewal plan is may 28 it changes over today but why is my account suspended I paid for it but my phone is working 

10 REPLIES 10

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@fiddler79 I'm hoping this resolved itself yesterday like it did for many of us, but if not, please use this link to send the moderators a private message.  Include your phone number and a description of the issue.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

fiddler79
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Woke up to my account suspended and when I try to call out it says I need to make a payment.  I signed up early August and for 90 days. My account says my next payment date is November. There is no sense to this. I also would like to PM the support but WHO do I send the email to? 

SD08

@David_J wrote:

@srlawren @Chaos_Scorpio 

Thanks for tagging @Jeremy_M and I.

I will highlight this to the team again.

DJ

@David_J  & @Jeremy_M

If this is a complicated fix, then as a short-term measure, PM could modify the account display so customers aren't unnecessarily alarmed by the "expired" status. It could be something as simple as including a message alongside the status saying:
"If today was your regular payment due date and you have registered for autopay renewal or already have sufficient funds in your account, do not be alarmed by your account's temporary expired status, as the payment will be collected soon and your service renewed without interruption.  No further action is required from you unless your service stops. Thank you for choosing Public Mobile."

srlawren

Thank you David!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@srlawren @Chaos_Scorpio 

Thanks for tagging @Jeremy_M and I.

I will highlight this to the team again.

DJ

srlawren

@Chaos_Scorpio yes that would be great, but this issue needs to be addressed.  This should not be an onus on the customer to come here to search, it should just work and not freak them out like it does today. I know it's working as designed but the design is flawed and needs to be fixed.

@Jeremy_M and @David_J I know I'm starting to sound like a broken record but come on, please address this ASAP.  

Chaos_Scorpio
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@WearySky wrote:

Man, wouldn't it be awesome if PM actually fixed this stupid thing finally, so there wouldn't be these threads coming in on a daily basis?

then the forums would be very empty ... This topic is easily searchable, I wish people would search first (way faster to find an answer)

WearySky
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Man, wouldn't it be awesome if PM actually fixed this stupid thing finally, so there wouldn't be these threads coming in on a daily basis?

SD08

The expired/account suspended message normally appears in your self-serve account at each renewal. If you are registered for autopay or you've already made a payment, no action is required from you as long as your service is working. On your payment due date (May 28), here's what to expect normally:
1. Expiration of completed period. Account will show "plan expired" on payment due date.
2. Conversion of all rewards to available funds at midnight; rewards reset. Payment is not collected yet at this point. Account will now show "Your account has been suspended" in big red letters.
3. In the early hours of the morning (May 29), available funds will be used (if any), credit card will be charged (if necessary), and plan will be renewed. Account status will then show as "active."
Throughout this process, your service should be uninterrupted. You only need to contact a moderator for help if your service actually stops (can't make calls or use data).

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle
That's normal. Check in the morning and it will be back to Active.

Need Help? Let's chat.