cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

90 day plan, global text, canada@us, 30gb data

JoshLevenshulme
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Looking for a price on a plan similar to this, as 4gb/30 days is not enough for me.
6 REPLIES 6

Chaos_Scorpio
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Also I do not see more than 1% of PM users requiring this ...

I rarely use 4g a month (average at 2ish), no idea why you need 30g in a month on a PHONE.

Heck the demand to bring back the old 1G for 90 day plan was asked for a lot more than people wanting more data than currently offered... 

Less is More 😉 Guess that doesnt apply to you though. 

WearySky

I think PM is probably reluctant to add higher data plans because they don't want to start cannibalizing sales from Koodo and Telus.  At least, not more than they already are.

pakmode

There are alot of us here who have been asking for more data at competitive prices. Not sure if we'll ever get it, but here's to hoping we will. 

I think pm should come up with some high end premium plans with more data and better features for whatever price they think is right for users who don't mind Paying extra for more features and data usages
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Currently, PM does not offer what you're looking for, but it's worth keeping an eye on their plans here, just in case something is offered in the future more to your liking.  

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Higher data plans are not offered by Public Mobile atm. Highest data you can get is 12GB over 90 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.