cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$2.00/Month on 90-day Plan (Autopay Promo)

poorandunlucky
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

if I have a 90 plan and I elect to use Autopay, do I get $6.00 off when the money is taken from my account, or is that not phrased properly on the website?

7 REPLIES 7

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You don't even need to use the credit card.  You can set it up to get the discount, but add funding using other credit card or gift cards!

shartomjam
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@poorandunlucky wrote:

Thanks for your answers, everyone.

I just wanted to know if it was worth it to get $6 off my $120/90 days plan, or if it was just going to be hassle to have money in my account that precise day for $2.00...

I would say it is definitely worth it.  That is a 5% discount.  If you are setting up autopay with a credit card anyway, it does require you to do anything on renewal day.  Another one of the perks of using Public Mobile. 🙂

poorandunlucky
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for your answers, everyone.

I just wanted to know if it was worth it to get $6 off my $120/90 days plan, or if it was just going to be hassle to have money in my account that precise day for $2.00...

cricketfan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
It works like store credit. You get to use it the next time you purchase something (your next plan).

Once you signed up for autopay since its a new signup you won't be getting 6 dollars off right away you will be rewarded on your next renewal date it's work like pay stubs lol
You made your first payment you will be rewarded next billing time you use auto pay again you will rewarded again on following renewal time like a chain
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Yes; here's more detail as we understand the process: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/EXPIRED-vs-SUSPENDED-AVAILABLE-FUNDS-vs-...

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Watoko
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yes, you do. If you first activate your plan, you will have to pay the full price of the plan, but $6.00 is credited onto your account for the next subsequent 90 day plan renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.