cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live agent phone number

marjetasinko
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I have been having a problem setting up my data and I am going back and forth with e mails. I wish you would have a toll free number where we can talk to an agent live it would make things easier.

It would be even nicer if we could take our phone somewhere where a Public MObile agent could help us resolve issues like setting up data on our phone.

I have been e mailing back and forth now for 2 days and I still can not get my data working. The person is trying but it is hard.

thank you

47 REPLIES 47

marjetasinko

I am not sure how I got the data working. I tried the steps offered on the website and it took 2 days but it finally worked. I know I turned off my phone and turned it back on a couple of times... thanks and have a great day. :-}

marjetasinko

I understand what you are saying but other companies have offered comparable prices and they do have a live agent. For me it makes things easier if you are not a techy person. It took 2 days for my data issue to get resloved where on the phone it would have been faster. If you have a business this matters.  thanks again for your comment.

WearySky
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Having no call centre, no brick and mortar stores is how PM is able to offer such fantastic prices. They'd have to jack up rates if they started offering those things. I think the forum support concept is fantastic, personally.

marjetasinko

Thanks I got help.

@marjetasinko Congratulations on repairing your service. Sharing your resolution would be appreciated to assist others who have your problem.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

marjetasinko

Thsnks I somehow got data working after 2 days.

marjetasinko

Thanks everyone O thinl my data is working know.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@marjetasinko

I sent you a private message about an hour ago and still no response, please also post here if you want, our awesome community members like @Luddite@srlawren@daredogg@kav2001c and much more.. are true pros and could help you with answering to some of your questions if we are away!

Let us know how we can help 🙂

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

@marjetasinko Sorry I missed that you had an actual problem. Robot Sad ©

I actually thought this was a Public Lab idea! Good thing we have lots of helpful members; some of whom are actually awake.  Geritol time. 😴

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@marjetasinko you're in good hands with @Shazia_K.  Alternatively, if you post some more info here, someone in the community might be able to help.  For example, what is your phone brand and model?  (Be as specific as possible, many models have sub-models or variations that have different frequency support, for example).  Some phones require a little extra work to get going on data.  iPhone 4 and older comes to mind, as well as some LG phones (G4 I believe?).  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Weird I responded same time this thread was in process of being moved Cat Surprised

Thanks @Shazia_K I figured I'd double check since I saw you were online.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey there!

I did receive a private message from @marjetasinko and I replied back to ask a few troubleshooting questions. 

Thanks @Luddite @marjetasinko

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

daredogg
Mayor / Maire

Hey @Shazia_K could you help @marjetasinko get their data working?  I tagged you since this thread appeared in the Public Lab.

marjetasinko

ok thanks too bad. I am getting frusterated. I still can not get my data turned on....

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

If you want live agents on the phone you must go somewhere else. PM plans to never offer call centre support.

Customers activate support here in the forum, by the webform in Contact Us, by Facebook or Twitter. So far that's all.

jerinjohny1

u can contact one of the moderators here.they can help you

Need Help? Let's chat.