cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plan change, during autopay failure

dollarmatian
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i am unable to afford my full plan this month. I was trying to change to a 30 day provincial calling, global text with 1 gb of data.  this should be 42 dollars and i have put that into my account. i cannot select or change to this plan currently. i would greatly appreciate help with this. thank you, 

nathan

5 REPLIES 5

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hey @dollarmatian

I'm sorry to hear about your payment issue! Could you send me a private message with your phone number so I can take a look at this for you? 

Thank you 🙂 

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@dollarmatian Forgot to add: 

Meanwhile, if you need to make phone calls try an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi, or on cellular data.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

shartomjam
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

This seems to be a known "issue" in Self Serve.  I hope the mods can get you back up and running with the services you want soon.  It has already been suggested that this issue needs to get fixed soon.

a) don't add any money for the taxes; they will be billed to your credit card

b) you MUST contact a moderator as that is the ONLY way to change your plan once it has gone into suspension

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire

Go ahead and contact a moderator, they should fix your problem. 

I will tag one of them for you 

@Mary_M

Also to clear it up more the price for the plan is 42 $ + taxes, so don't forget about the taxes

Here is how to contact a moderator 

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Contacting-our-Community-Moderators/ta-...

Edit : typos, + taxes

Need Help? Let's chat.