cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

moderator over charged me

Tiffiny
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
moderator over billed my credit card won't fix and deleted my last post regarding this. Fix it I will not stop until you do!
@MarieHelene_L was assisting in sorting out an issue with my account. I had $15 in loyalty, refer a friend, and autopsy credits. I thenjoy made two paymentseparate one for $25 and one for $50 this totaled $90. My plan is grandfathered. Provincial talk, text, and one gb data for $90 every 90 days. My plan should of renewed np and she billed my credit card $20 leaving $110 in my account. Then I was charged $60 for talk $30 for text and $20 for data. This totals $110 $20 more then my plan, the exact amount she billed my credit card. Marie will not acknowledge this. Said I was billed $95 and would credit me $5 if I could post a screen shot so you could all see the truth I would! If Dave_M could see this complaint that would be great. I have contacted all three moderators and am yet to receive a response. I'm hoping this catches the correct persons eyes!!
#veryupsetcustomer
14 REPLIES 14

Tiffiny
Shazia fixed it.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Tiffiny I understand the frustration, but posting repeatedly here and tagging everyone under the sun is not the best way to get help.  Mary and Shazia are both awesome at what they do, please give them a little time to look into this and get back to you.  I'm confident they will make things right or explain what happened.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@kav2001c, thank you for the clarification

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@ShawnC13 the $90 1GB plan is non legacy

It was the most popular plan Public had before the 12GB promo

@Tiffiny I don't see why they would delete posts unless you leave personal info in the screen shots. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Tiffiny, is your plan a legacy plan?  I didn't think legacy plans were eligible for rewards such as autopay and others?  If it is a legacy plan did you account for the recent price increase in the plans that tood affect April 1?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Tiffiny,

As already mentioned, your CC was not over charged- Please allow a few moments for Shazia to look into it and send you a message - rest assured that this will be clarified for you 🙂

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

That's odd, in all the time I have been here the moderators have been really good on customer service.  

Tiffiny
I saw someone post a screen shot somewhere. How do I do that? I want my money back. Why won't you answer my pm @MarieHelene_L I want the community to see my charges so you can see when they all see what happened you are wrong! Why not refund everything and start again if you are so sure?

Tiffiny
@will13am tried to have a private discussion. And no it is 25 plus hst 50 plus hst and 20 plus hst plus my 15 in credits.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Tiffiny, could the difference be attributed to sale tax?  BTW, don't bite the hand that feeds you.  It is far more effective if you simply take your discussion private. 

Tiffiny

Tiffiny
@Shazia_K please help

Tiffiny
Look at my screen shot and see the overpayment

Tiffiny
What are you hiding deleting my last post?
Need Help? Let's chat.