cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to cancel service and get refund?

fraoso
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am VERY DISAPOINTED with this service. I would like to cancel and get a refound back in the amount of dollar that I have prepaid for a few fucture months of service.

Frank

39 REPLIES 39

I personally believe that with what PPL pay at Public Mobile, perhaps Public Mobile can up the anty a bit, if we were paying$40, that's one thing, but if you pay $60-$80 b4 tax, you can't deny that we're overpaying for something that is so Stripped down to the Bone, there may not be any Meat left on the bone. Is it fair, if you pay $80, should you get your $80 worth, instead of paying$80 and getting $40 worth out of it.

If one pays alot, a carrier must be able to back it up

benwarez
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Extracted from: Service Terms between You and Public Mobile : " Prepaid service credits are non-refundable. After ninety days with no active rate plan, your account will be automatically deactivated."

Public Mobile so far has been disappointing, Flat lined prices, lack of premium features, what we're paying, we're practically paying for Subpar services. If you pay $80 for all that stuff, you'd have to admit that something's amiss

DK
What are you disappointed about?

Maybe we can help you.

DK
Dial *611 on your mobile number and talk to someone then.

Martin
Legend
Legend
ninezero,

I beg to differ with the first sentence in your reply. I personally had a credit balance in my account. I created it by phone and online account. For the next 3 months, the system deducted my 30-day charge without my having to do anything.

Leo-Lennox
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Before you gave money to Public Mobile you agreed to their Service Terms . There you can read:

Prepaid service credits are non-refundable. After ninety days with no active rate plan, your account will be automatically deactivated.

I don't think you should be with PM because they are on-line only and for people who can handle this way of managing their accounts. Go to another provider that has a shppe you can walk into. You will have to pay more, of course.

ninezero
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

There is no way that you could have paid for the service in future. Go to your account and remove all the credit card info and Auto Pay info. And dont pay for 90 days. Your account will be cancelled automatically. Now for the current month that you have paid, will not be refunded (the reason; as there is no pro-rated billing so there is no pro-rated refund)

benwarez

PM is prepaid service, only way to cancel it, don't renew your service for 90 days, the account will be deactivated after that period, you'll also loose any positive balance in your account, you won't get refunded.

Need Help? Let's chat.