cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: account got suspected for no reason

siul8er
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, it can be verified that the account has been reactivated (sorry for the late response as I didn't log back into the message board after it's resumed). However her data seems suspended, i.e. no cellular data. I looked at her payment history and it looks very messy. Please take a look and fix the data issue. Thanks.

1 REPLY 1

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Hi @siul8er I just moved your post to improve its visibility and because I think it is somewhat different from your initial problem. I have two suggestions for you:

A. Send any moderator a private message ( @Mary_M for example) with your phone number and an explanation. Coverage is currently: Mon-Thursday 9am(EST) to 9pm(EST) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(EST) to 5:30pm(EST).

B. While you are waiting for a response run though this checklist of data issues for things you have not already tried.

DATA NOT WORKING CHECKLIST

- connects with wifi?

- cellular data turned on?

- confirm data is included in your plan and not used up

- if dual sim use LTE/3G slot

- is it all apps that use data or just the browser not connecting?

- toggle airplane mode off/on

- remove sim for 5 minutes, then install and reboot

- go to settings, then general-profile and delete any profiles

- check network is not set to 2G; use auto, 3G, or LTE

- check for operating system updates

- APN settings correct Public Mobile

- delete current APN, and re-enter settings

- remove any VPNs

- reset all network settings; you will need to add back wifi passwords afterwards

- try sim in another phone and a good sim in your phone

- phone make/model?

- LAST desperate measure when all else fails; erase all data and restore phone to factory settings

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.