cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactivate your current plan. Suspended accounts

jctdot
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I have autopay on but decided to check on my account.

Logged in and saw: "

Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactivate your current plan.
Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days if payment is not received. You will lose your phone number and service."

I've paid it manually, but wondering why autopay didn't kick in?
And if I did get my autopay discount as well?

thanks!

@Shazia_K

@Mary_M

16 REPLIES 16

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @CFAguy,

Feel free to send me a private message including your phone number. I can look into your account status and make sure that everything is in order 🙂

Thank you,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

jctdot

I'm not sure if I did or did not have service. I did do a manual payment though and got a text at noon that my plan didn't renew as well.

I have not been double billed at this time though.

I'd suggest that maybe @Shazia_K can help look into your account if you PM them

CFAguy

I had the same problem today (my renewal date). I'm on autopay, noticed I had no service in the morning, logged into account and saw the Suspended status, made a manual payment which reconnected my service, and then got the text at noon that my plan did not renew. Now I'm worried that I'll get double billed. Did that happen to you @jctdot?

@jctdot, if Shazia is helping you now you are in good hands!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

jctdot

@Shazia_Kre-sent my message with my phone number, thanks!

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @jctdot

Thank you for reaching out! 

Can you please include your Public Mobile phone number in your private message. 

Thanks, 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

jctdot

to clarify - once I paid it manually this morning, the warnings cleared (although I did get that weird text message at 12pm, after I manually paid)

Will wait on mod reply.  thanks all!

Guys, this doesn't look to be the normal behaviour. As we know that the warning shows at night and if everything goes well, it clears in the morning. In this case, the error stayed till now and that means something went wrong during renewal. You will probably need assistance from the mod.

jctdot

thanks! i'll keep an eye on it next time and talk to the mods as well

it's a bit concerning to see that the account is even listed as suspended though!

I never got that error message so I would keep an eye on your service then just to make sure.  It is a bad glitch that suspends your account but the best thing to do is if on autopay just let it roll out with the payment.  People who have seen the message and have then done something are the ones that have sometimes had issues.  I don't blame them for trying to make the payment either as the provider shouldn't have 2 renewal dates and a suspended service message when it isn't.  This is something that really needs to get fixed up.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

jctdot

can't check cc info that quickly yet but I'll keep an eye on it

I do have service, although I got a text message just now saying: "Sorry your plan did not renew because we did not receive your payment." (even though I did pay it manually earlier)

@jctdot, it is a known glitch and there are also 2 renewal dates listed with your account.  There is a payment due date on the main page of your account and if you click on your rewards tab there is a date that is the next day from the main page.  I find that the rewards date is the correct one.  My Main page says May 1, 2017 and rewards is listed as May 2, 2017 and my payment will be on May 2.

So if you were to go into your rewards tab I bet it would say payment due date would be today, but as you have paid it may now show your next renewal date.

@jctdot, You should check your credit card online to see if you've been double charged.

Do you have service today?  You haven't said yes or no to that question.

jctdot

whoops! hope I didn't pay it twice then

renewal was actually on the 12th, yesterday.

Chaos_Scorpio
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

common issue. if you have service ignore it. check it tomorrow and it will be fine. 

if no service then raise a concern. 

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@jctdot  was your renewal d ay today?  if so your account always says that on the day of expiry, some dumb glitch in the system.

Even if you paid manually as long as you have autopay setup, you will get hte discount.

Need Help? Let's chat.