cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voucher payment

Chadihamdan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Hello,
My credit card did not work to activate my sim. So I went to money mart insta cheque to buy a payment viucherviucher, it is listed on the pm site, they told they don't sell pm voucher. Then I went to esso gas station and they have it, but not a 90$ one, so I bought the 100$ voucher. My question will that work to activate with the 3 month plan for 90$ and what will happen to the 10$ left ?

Thank you
8 REPLIES 8

@FireFlux Glad to read it worked out 🙂

FireFlux

I did the *611 and it worked.  Thanks a lot

FireFlux

I tried with my phone and on my computer with 2 different browsers.

@FireFlux, did you try a desktop web browser, a mobile browser, or calling 611 (or is it *611) ??

Sometimes another method will resolve this issue.

FireFlux

I have the same problem.  I enter a voucher PIN number and it keeps saying it can't take it at the momment or verify the PIN.  It is entrer properly.  I hope I didn't waste 25$...

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
FYI: You can buy any amount of PM Vouchers as long as its enough to cover your plan and whatever balance you have left will roll over. With PM & Koodo Prepaid you can never be out more then what your plan or add ons cost because there are no overages or pay per use charges what so ever.

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Yes, I agree with @deltatux, the remaining money will stay as balance in your account.  

You will be able to see it when you sign into your self-serve account and then you can use it towards next payment for your plan or add-on as you wish.  

deltatux
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Chadihamdan wrote:
Hello,
My credit card did not work to activate my sim. So I went to money mart insta cheque to buy a payment viucherviucher, it is listed on the pm site, they told they don't sell pm voucher. Then I went to esso gas station and they have it, but not a 90$ one, so I bought the 100$ voucher. My question will that work to activate with the 3 month plan for 90$ and what will happen to the 10$ left ?

Thank you

Hi @Chadihamdan,

Welcome to Public Mobile, yes that should work. If I understand how the voucher system work, the remaining balance should still be deposited into your account for future use (be it for other addons or plan renewal).

Other members, please feel free to correct me if I'm mistaken.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

Need Help? Let's chat.