cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to verify or pay using credit card.

Floydd7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey everyone,

My account failed to auto renew and I can't seem to pay for my bill using my credit card. I keep on getting the message "Unable to Process Transaction
Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged." after I try to pay using my credit card.

Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

phileops
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey, is anyone having this issue now? I'm trying to add talk and text for a trip I'm taking to the US tomorrow, but I've been getting this error. There's nothing wrong with my card and there are no visible issues with my account. @CS_Agent is there an issue with Public's transaction system right now?

MarieHelene_L
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hey @Floydd7

I'm sorry to hear you haven't been able to make a payment even after trying @xCameron94x 's tips 😞 

Could you please send me a private message with your phone number? I'll take a look in your account to see if there's anything wrong. 

Thanks!

Marie

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, PIN etc... This is a public forum!*

Floydd7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi xCameron94x,

I tried clearing the cache, using an igcognito window and checked with my ,credit card and still the same. Thanks for the help.

xCameron94x
Mayor / Maire
If you are paying with your credit card. Trying clearing your browser cache or try incognito mode. This should help with some issues paying by card

If the issue is still there, something is likely wrong with your card. Maybe your card issuer declined the transaction because of a security measure. I had something similar happen a few days ago, but not on here

If you don't have cell service and need service immediately. You can buy a PM voucher from a Canadian tire for example. Then you can have it applied in real time or by entertaining the code in the voucher payment method
Need Help? Let's chat.