cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Unable to Process Transaction

Dear @Moderator_Team,

My credit card changed since the previous payment.

I tried making a payment with the new credit card information but am getting the 

Unable to Process Transaction
Sorry, your credit card transaction was denied by your card issuer, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged. Please contact your card issuer for more information.

error message. I've read that it's a glitch in the system?

I did make sure that I have entered the correct information. 

Thank you

Mayor / Maire

Re: Unable to Process Transaction

@koyokoyo  best to cehck with your credit card company to see if they have actually denied payment.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Also Check personal details as well like same billing address expiry date apt or unit number also card holder name
You can also try different browser or try a different credit card as well

If that's doesnt help then for time being you can purchase voucher from Canadian tire shell or shoppers drug But not all them usually sell them so try to find close by these retailers and call them ahead to make sure if they carry voucher also you can search here on this link near by location as well
https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/how-to-pay
Scroll down to search near by location
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Just called and they said it's being declined on PM's end

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I'm going to tag @Shazia_K, send her a private message with your accoount details name and phone number.  Not sure if teh moderator team account is working properly yet.

Problem solved.

So apparently having your address as East XXX Road vs XXX Road E makes a difference.

Thanks for your help. Sorry for the trouble ^^a

Got it resolved thanks Smiley Happy

Glad to hear that
Address usually a big part of credit cards issues here but its good that your issue been resolved
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

I am having an identical ISSUE and no one is able to help me!  My address doesn't have any EASTs or WESTs in it Smiley Indifferent HELP!

Highlighted

Do u have a unit or apt number
Also have a look at this link
http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Having-issues-registering-your-credit-...