cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble Paying for service

kamil6687
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I'm trying to make a payment for my service but it's telling me the amount due is $0.00 but I never paid and keep getting the mesage "Your account has already enough balance". I have no service (incoming/outgoing talk, text and data) so this is obviously very strange to see this.
Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Tiffiny,

Please rest assured that you were not overcharged - the payment of 20$ was made manually. Shazia will be looking into this and sending you a message shortly.

Thanks,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Tiffiny
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Please credit my account the extra money you billed me after this happened to me. I have a screen shot should anyone above you care to see!!!

Tiffiny
Please credit my account the extra money you billed me after this happened to me. I have a screen shot should anyone above you care to see!!!

Tiffiny
It's a glitch. Mine did the same today. Cost me a lot of money for work as I'm self employed. Then @MarieHelene_L had my account balance up to $110 15 credits and three payment 25 50 &20 totalling $110 she then billed me 60 talk 3p text and 20 data my plan is $90/90 days and she is refusing to fix this!!!!! #fixtheglitch #notahappycustomer @Dave_M

MarieHelene_L
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hey @kamil6687,

Thanks for letting us know about this! I'm sorry to hear your plan did not renew as it should have 😕 

Could you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN number? I'll look into it right away 🙂

Thanks!

Marie

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, PIN etc... This is a public forum!*

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Uhmm. This better not be another glitch in the system. @Mary_M or Shazia, can you guys take a look at this and this

Need Help? Let's chat.