cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspended account with auto pay on?

dZilla
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I've got three accounts all with autopay. All with the same credit card. One of them says the account was suspended. This is my parents only phone so... Rather a big issue.

Credit card is valid etc.. Etc... Autopaid in the past once already.

Help?
9 REPLIES 9

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Samianauman no problem.  It sounds like there's still a few kinks to be worked out of the team account before it's ready for prime time.  I'm sure we will see an update to the knowledgbase article and/or an announcement in the Announcements area once it's all ready to go.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Thx @srlawren
I was not sure if we suppose to use this new one or old authentic one 🙂
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

srlawren

@Samianauman unless you've heard otherwise, and I haven't seen any threads stating this personally, the moderator_team account isn't yet a reliable way to contact the moderators.  You're still better off to steer people to the Contacting our Community Moderators KB article until further notice.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

srlawren

@dZilla is your parents' phone back up and running?  If not please contact a community moderator by private message ASAP.  They have coverage today until 9PM Eastern time (Montreal/Torono time zone), and again starting at 9AM Eastern tomorrow. 

Best thing to do since you have no service get mod involved and look into it for you and thry can manually fix all your issues hopefully I m tagging mod for you hopefully they will get back to you in the morning
@CS_Agent
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

dZilla

So I went in and changed the credit card information and processed the payment. Is this going to screw things up in the future?

There was no service on this phone at all, no data/phone/text, so I needed to do something ASAP.

dZilla
That's what the issue was it wasn't working.

Seemed like i could make a payment though

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

If you are using the same credit card in more than one account and they happen to have the same renewal day, it could be a problem.  The credit card company may interpret two purchases from the same merchant simultaneously as some sort of fraudulent transaction.  Otherwise the advice provided by @Luddite is bang on.  Don't touch the account if the service is working.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

During renewal that message shows and is worrying. If the phone is working ignore the message. If it isn't, or stops, you will need moderator assistance. Send any one of them a private message (if not familiar with that click here for info) with the phone number and an explanation.

Let us know how you make out.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.