cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspended? Enough funds in account but cannot reactivate?

VA6DAH
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So this is the second time this has happened. Everytime it renews, it comes off my credit card, but somehow fails to actually renew.

It's getting VERY annoying. Anyways, funds are there if PM staff can reactivate.

Cheers (and hopefully this bug can be squashed when my renewal comes up in 3 months time).

6 REPLIES 6

@ckstar82 Does your service work or suspended?   If just show suspend , but service work, its ok.  

Otherwise you need to contact moderator to fix it.   But they are not on until tomorrow mornining

@ckstar82

You might want remove public information such as account number on this public forum.

Can you provide more details?  Was your payment date recently?  Is your phone working presently?  Were you on autopay?  

You may need help from moderator.  Here is instructions to contact moderator:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-How-to-Contact-our-Community-M...

Recommendation:  do not send multiple message to moderators.  Each new message will put you further down the job list.  

Or just send a private message through the following link :
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please include in the private message your phone number, your account number and PIN code.

ckstar82
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can you help me? I’m having the same problem with my account. Thanks for all the reminder. PM sent already, hope the problem will be fixed soon. I don’t have no service, and can’t reactive my account due to insufficient funds which is not true.

VA6DAH
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This is the right answe it seems. Thanks for the info.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @VA6DAH,

Thank you for raising concern with us and sharing your experience!

I'm really sorry to hear that this renewal bug has hit you again, I understand how frustrating it can be. Don't worry VA6DAH, I'm going to help you reactivate your services as soon as possible. Can you please provide me with your phone number via private message?

Let's keep the conversation going,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Do you have auto pay selected?  The account information displayed during the day payment is due is really quirky.  You will see the account go through phases where it is being reported as suspended.  Eventually, the funds taken from the credit card and sitting in the account will be applied.  The best thing to do is not look in the account and just trust auto pay to do its thing.  

Need Help? Let's chat.