cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Second time in a row that I pay and my phone doesn't work

kmccluskie
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Come on guys this is ridiculous.
There's money in my account and its not renewing. Last time I had no service for 3 days and it took forever to get anybody to respond to fix it.

Kxxxxkie@gmail.com
Account number 1000xxxxxxxxxxxxx7
Phone number 7xxxxxxxx0

17 REPLIES 17

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Good luck, and perhaps just directly msg mods next time.

@will13am  I would also add, that many a time, these errors are acutally caused by a user entering somethign incorrectly or not following instructions, and we just dont hear about it after.

Not saying that is the case this time, but the optics look worse more often than they really are.

@kmccluskie wrote:
I have to spend an hour figuring out who the mods are, then send them individual private messages because who knows which one is even looking today. Great service guys.

Ok, I take the bait:

Less than half a minute to find this in the knowledge base (I started from scratch in a different browser):

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Make sure that you include the relevant information in your initial private message so that the mods can start troubleshooting as soon as they get to your case.

Also, you only need to tag / send a private message to only one moderator since all messages are going onto the same list that the mods are working on.

I hope you are able to find the road bump in your settings that triggers this, so that your renewal will go smoothly next time.

@kmccluskie wrote:
I did this last time and the moderators did nothing for 3 days until I made a post venting about it. The only thing that resolved it last time was posting a thread in here

I would respectfully disagree that a rant in the forums solves anything other than perhaps relieving pent up frustration.  If you don't mind, explain your process of paying and how the system responded to your attempts to pay and maybe one of use can help you figure out what is being done wrong. 

Apart from the major fiasco back in fall 2016, the quality of service is way better than 3 days, more like 3 hours or less.

kmccluskie
It works now thanks. Ill be back in 90 days with the same issue most likely

@kmccluskie  no need to send a private message to each moderators.  as they can all see each others messages and are all in 1 queue.

kmccluskie
It was a bug in public mobiles end and there were several users having the same issue.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @kmccluskie

I'm sorry to hear about this! 

Can you please reboot your phone? the service is active now. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

kmccluskie
I did this last time and the moderators did nothing for 3 days until I made a post venting about it. The only thing that resolved it last time was posting a thread in here

@kmccluskie wrote:
Did this all last time. They send a message back a day later asking for my info which I've given them, then I send it again and play the waiting game again.

The waiting game you are referring to has to do with cleaning up after the fact.  You need to identify prevention measures so it doesn't happen again.  Can you explain why you apparently paid, but the account did not renew?  I am sure the moderators can help figure that out.  It is not something that is insurmountable as the majority of the customer base renew without fanfare.

kmccluskie
I have to spend an hour figuring out who the mods are, then send them individual private messages because who knows which one is even looking today. Great service guys.

@SD08 wrote:

You should send a private message to a moderator for help with this.  How to contact moderators:
http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

You should not post personal info like account number, etc. on a public forum.  Please edit your post to remove that.  That info should be sent to a moderator via private message. 

^^ This. ^^  There is actually no need to post about these kind of problems other than to vent or to discuss it with other members.  The problem is most efficiently resolved by going directly to private messaging a moderator. 

Since this is a repeat, I would suggest @kmccluskie should retrace what went wrong and determine what can be done to address recurrence.  Without recurrence control, we can start the count down to the next rant now. 

kmccluskie
Did this all last time. They send a message back a day later asking for my info which I've given them, then I send it again and play the waiting game again.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

You should send a private message to a moderator for help with this.  How to contact moderators:

You should not post personal info like account number, etc. on a public forum.  Please edit your post to remove that (click the three dots in the upper-right corner of your post).  That info should be sent to a moderator via private message. 

Your best option to talk to the mods is send them a private message with all your account info.  It geets the resolution process moving much quicker.

@Shazia_K

jeferson

I understand your frustration, but posting your account # and phone # on a public forum is not a good idea.

kmccluskie
Come on mods
Need Help? Let's chat.