cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Sorry, we cannot complete your call, you do not have the required long distance add on

Edmflailer
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I am having the same issue I cannot make any calls or receive any calls this happens everytime I change my plan
23 REPLIES 23

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hey guys,

I'm sorry that you were all affected by this network outage. I know it's a rough way to start your week off, but we did what we could on our end, to be sure everything is resolved ASAP! 

I will ask you all to power cycle your devices and test your calls, as everything should be A-OK now 😉

If you still experience the same issues with your calls, please bare with us a little longer. A solution is on its way!

Cheers,

Ashley

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@jenniferv1 I just heard from the moderators that this was an outage and should be resolved now.  Could you please try again?  If still not working, try rebooting your phone and test again.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Rockdaddy22

@jenniferv1 wrote:

Hi Mary, 

I am experiencing this issue today (November 6, 2017). As of this morning, i cannot make any calls. I am on a plan that is province wide calling, global text and data. I am trying to make calls that are in my local region. I can receive calls .. and send text messages, etc. 

What is causing this issue? 

Please send a private message to @CS_Agent

jenniferv1

Hi Mary, 

I am experiencing this issue today (November 6, 2017). As of this morning, i cannot make any calls. I am on a plan that is province wide calling, global text and data. I am trying to make calls that are in my local region. I can receive calls .. and send text messages, etc. 

What is causing this issue? 

Edmflailer
They were supposed to credit me for data and stuff hit it was never applied how dining ethnics?

Rockdaddy22
I hope all that info helped @Fara

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@Fara

Currently, you have $28 as a balance if you add $25 voucher to it, you will be left with a balance of $18 which will be useful for your next top up in 30 days 🙂

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Fara
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
@Shazia_K
If i buy prepaid card from stores of 25$, is there any differnce? Would i have the call and texting illimited?
Thank you

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@Fara

My bad, i'm sorry you never switched. 

Actually, you signed up in April 2015 and since then you have the 30 days plan for $35. You were always on the same $35 plan since the very first day. 

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Fara
@Shazia_K
How come that i switched? I didn't do a thing and it went automatic. So how come it is me that switched that?

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@Rockdaddy22

No 😞 she switched from the old grandfathered prices plans, she is now on a pick and pay grandfathered plan 30 days (Canada text + Province talk ) =$35. 

Thanks,

Shazia

Rockdaddy22
Would @Fara not qualify for the grandfathered price?

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@Fara

Your new pick and pay costs $35, the old $25 plan is now grandfathered. 

Fara
Hi Shazia,
How come that my plan is 35$ now? It was 25$ with taxes 28,74$.
Last month, i paid 4.60$ more.

Rockdaddy22
Thanks for looking into this Shaz

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Fara

I'm sorry about this,

Currently, you have a balance of $28, your price plan costs $35. 

There is a $7 missing in order for the service to reactivate, is it possible for you to make the payment? 

Thanks, 

Shazia

Fara
Thank you @Rockdaddy22

Rockdaddy22
@Mary_M or @Shazia_K could you please help out @Fara
Hold tight one of them will make contact with you in this thread.

Fara
Hi,
I have huge problems with my account. I need urgent help please. My account was automatic but it has stopped and now i have to pay the fixed amount plus 4$ or 7$. I need help please.

Rockdaddy22
Awesome, thanks Mary

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Rockdaddy22

The services were suspended, however everything has been activated 🙂

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Rockdaddy22
Any update here?

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Edmflailer

I'm sorry to hear about this !

If you power cycle your phone, you'll see that your services are active 🙂 This was caused due to a small glitch, but everything has been resolved.

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **
Need Help? Let's chat.