cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment issues

2Colin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi everyone been with public mobile for a while now and everything has been good. Until yesterday my account plan ran out and I forgot to top it up.  So I went and put in a bit extra than needed.  But now my balance is 48 $ and the amount due is 13$.  Why is it that my balance isn't paying off my 13 dollars?

Thanks,

Colin Enns

25 REPLIES 25

@EdwinBauman wrote:

please help me solve my payment, why wont it accept my visa? let me know thanks

@EdwinBauman

You have posted in an old thread - for future reference you'll have more success getting help fast if you start a new topic.

Some people had success using incognito mode or a different browser for adding / updating payment information. (Chrome seems to work well.)

The credit card information has to be exactly as on your credit card statement. The system is quite finicky with that, and I think I have seen reports that special characters can throw it off.

Have you tried leaving the appartment number off alltogether?

Another input field that can cause trouble is the postal code. Try without space or with space but leaving out the last digit.

If everything else fails you could ask the moderator team for insights.

Use this link to send a private message to the @Moderator_Team, include all relevant information in your message, such as account number, phone number, problem description.

More information on contacting the mods: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

EdwinBauman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

please help me solve my payment, why wont it accept my visa? let me know thanks

mcgivern1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have paid my bill for my and my son but have no phone service

Been trying to get it sorted for 2 hours.  Who do I contact

Glad to hear @brittany1725
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

brittany1725

Just wanted to let you know that problem solved 🙂 

No problem @brittany1725

always here to help others and hopefully she will look after your service interruption issue 

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

brittany1725

Yes MarieHelene and I are talking now, thank you again for all your help, I really appreciate it.:)

Any reply yet from moderators 

@brittany1725

No problem

brittany1725

will do, much appreciated 🙂

brittany1725

I checked and there seems to be only 1 MOD currently online and her last check in was about 40 minutes ago, so I'll have to wait and see what happens.  thanks for your help. 

Since they only work till 9 pm I would wait till 830 est if you don't get replied update us we can tag one of mod for you

brittany1725

not too long ago, I'm just anxious because i'm on break at work out in the middle of nowhere (I'm at a catering event) and my shift ends at 1am and I need to be able to call my ride to pick me up!

When did you send a private msg you usually get replies in few hours depending on word load on moderators but since you send s msg then don't worry they will look after you

brittany1725

Hi,

I'm having the same problem.  I'm on the 30 day plan, my account has a positive balance, amount due says $0.00 and my next payment is May 19 but my phone isn't working, not text, no talk, no data.   I've already sent a private message but have no idea when this will get resolved. 

SASH

Your best bet is to reach a PM moderator to resolve. See who is available from the main Community page, and drop them a message with you concerns. I am sure they will work it out for you.

Goodluck!

No problem @2Colin
Just a suggestion decision always your autopay is a great feature once you setup then you don't have to worry about renewal dates and also you will save six dollars since you have a 90 days plan with public mobile just a suggestion

2Colin

Thanks very much for all the help.

Send a msg to mod check my earlier reply that I send to u how to contact mod

2Colin

I don't have any kind of auto pay set up I just put money into the account usually.

2Colin

No im not able to make or recieve calls and my data won't work.  But it looks like i can text.

If you setup autopay money usually withdrawals by its self on renewal date

If you have autopay active just curious why you top up extra money manually

But if don't have autopay and you feels there issues with payment and fund I would suggest send a pm to mod they will look after your concerns

Send your number and email with details explanation
Here is the link for how to contact moderators
http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

And your service is active and everything working properly

2Colin

Yes it was yesterday.  But my payment due date has now been moved to july.  And im on a plan for 120 dollars for 90 days 6gbs of data and unlimited calling and texting.  

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
What plan are you on and your renewal date was yesterday ?
Need Help? Let's chat.