cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Date

tehowennathe
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

My payment date is in two weeks. I recently bought a US roaming add on and noticed the payment date changed. Does that mean my Canadian usage has been extended because I will be in the US? Just wonder.

8 REPLIES 8

tehowennathe
It turns out the date I saw on my account is for when my US coverage expires and that's the date if I want to add more US service

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

interested to see what happened there!

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@ShawnC13

Good point, I would need to know the exact date of purchase then but I can still assure that the plan activation date would never change in this case. 

Let me know if anything 🙂 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

@Shazia_K, the date doesn't seem like it would be the end of their US roaming.  If it went from March 26th to April 17 that is a lot of extra days and if the US roaming addon was recently purchased (say today) it would expire  on the 25 maybe 26 depending on when start time is calculated.  I could see it being the end of the roaming plan if the original date was April 17 and now shows at March 26.  @tehowennathe, did you get the dates correct your plan renewal date was actually pushed further into the future and not moved to rener sooner?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

tehowennathe

That does make sense. 

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @tehowennathe

I can assure you that your payment due date shouldn't change, this is most probably the expiry date for your US add-on. 

Let me know if anything. 

Thanks, 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

tehowennathe

Strange because it was originally March 26th now says April 17.

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@tehowennathe  No that shouldn't be the case, your normal payment date shouldn't change because of your addon purchases.

Best to send a rivate message to one of hte moderators who can take a look for ou.

@Shazia_K

Need Help? Let's chat.