cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM wasn't able to charge my card, account is expired, made payment but sim card is dead?

edwinx
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi,

I came back from a trip and was using a different sim card in my phone.  when I got back, I put the PM card back in but it says sim card is not installed.  I checked my PM account and it says my account expired and there is a balance owing.  I just made payment but my card still says not installed.  Is my current card dead?

Thanks,

4 REPLIES 4

edwinx
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thanks but I tried multiple times to re-insert the sim, restart the phone, etc but still says "SIM not installed".  so I ordered a new PM sim card and have contacted a MOD to help me out.

I just took out my travel sim, insert PM sim and it stopped working.  next morning (this morning), checked my PM account and noticed a small balance so I paid for it using CC and removed my auto pay and re-added my auto pay.  I called my CC and they confirmed there are no blocks or anything on my card.

I will await a reply from a MOD to see if can be resolved or would I have to start troubleshooting my hardware.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good afternoon @edwinx,

Thank you for reaching out to us and raising concern regarding your service issues!

I'm really sorry to hear that you haven't been able to restore your services despite making a payment. In order for to me to look into it and make it right, can you please send me your phone number via private message?

Let's keep the conversation going,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Since your phone top corner have a logo is not installed which mostly mean sim not properly inserted I would. Try Take sim out insert again
Usually if service not active then you get emergency calls only or invalid sim try that if that doesn't help
Also try sim in different phone if it's available since you made a payment did you login to see active shows active online ?

If nothing help till here Then as @will13am mentioned send a msg to mod dept and follow his post and click on how link he provided
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

If you are having problems with restoring your account to active status, send a private message to a moderator and they will be able to help.  Unsure how to contact as moderator, check out this link.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Need Help? Let's chat.