cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not going good

tylerdetox
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Hey everyone,
So I tried to renew my plan today, but my plan is gone. On top of that, self serve states I already have enough balance for my current plan ($50 mo 2gb plan, only have a $5 balance)

Its almost impossible to restore service without contacting you guys. Possibly it's a bug you guys need to fix, but the plan chooser also shows a error.

Anyways, if you guys could restore my service that would be nice.
Thanks !
5 REPLIES 5

leandrofontp

you can email them i have a number you could also call 18882211687

tylerdetox
Perfect, you guys got me back up. Want to say thank you for fixing me up quickly ! PM is the best !

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good morning @tylerdetox,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

I'm really sorry to hear that you're experiencing the renewal issue - as mentioned, this is a glitch in the system and our team is working on it. In the meantime, I'm here to help you get your services up and running ! 🙂 

Can you please send me your phone number via private message?

Thanks,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hey @tylerdetox,

This seems to be a new glitch surfacing since yesterday.  I saw a couple of similar posts yesterday for the first time.  

Please send a private message to @Mary_M right away with your public mobile phone number to get help.  

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@tylerdetox  You;ll need t o send a private message to the moderators to get this looked at.  I'm sure they'll have you fixed up in no time.

The link below will help you with contacintng them.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Need Help? Let's chat.