cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service even after payment???

SaraV
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
I payed for my 90 plan and my iPhone says I have no service???

Please help!
11 REPLIES 11

@Shellyal 

You can access your self serve account? Clear your browser. Use secret/incognito mode with chrome, firefox or safari.Log into your account. Suspend your service via lost /stolen. Log out. Wait 1 min. Log in. Unsuspend. Has the system taken your payment from your balance? If so does it say active? Or click reactivate. Log out. Reboot phone.

Shellyal

Thanks,

Waiting for moderator response as I add pin and have enough of a balance for my plan but still nothing

Try making a manual payment in your self serve account.  Alternatively, you could purchase a voucher and call 611 to make a payment or you could pay using recharge.com or ding.com but there is a service charge.  If you still need assistance then submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right corner.

Shellyal

Hello,

My auto pay did not go through..Got text to add pin...did that and still no service.

Removed auto pay...still no plans and now I have a credit that I can't seem to use to add my plan.

Please fix this.

Shelly

AK0804

Hi Mary, 

Although I updated the expiry of my credit card online and did the payment last night, it's still no service. It's said Public Mobile as the carrier on my phone but no service. This is getting very frustrationg since I had to put in the same information a  million times for like half an hour trying to pay in order to reactivate last night and even after the payment went through, it's still no service. Please provide solution as I would like to get this resolved ASAP before I look into using other service providers.

Regards,

Allan

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good morning @SaraV,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

I'm sorry to hear that your services weren't working despite topping up. You may have experienced an issue with our activation portal, but after locating a fully active account - I'm pleased to confirm that your services are functional. It seems like the account was activated after all! 🙂

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance.

Welcome to Public Mobile!

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@SaraV In your private message to any moderator include whatever bits of the following info you have:

• PM account email address
  • PM phone number
  • PM SIM card number

If you were trying to transfer a number from another carrier also include: 

• old carrier account number, exactly as shown on your bill
  • old carrier phone number
  • the name, exactly as shown on your bill
  • an Alternate Phone Number; someone else’s, not your own

You old SIM should continue working until the port-in completes; don't cancel your old account.

Hang in there. It will get sorted tomorrow. Robot Frustrated

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

If you complete the Username process then best you can do since mod dept have access to account send a private msg with email address you create a account and if you also got a new number and SIM card number add that too in messege with details issue it's probably a system error they will manually fix the problem earlier post I add a name of mod click on that scroll down all the way click on send s private msg hopefully they will solve the problem

Also did you port your old number or signup for a new number
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Send a prvate message to the mod and include your phone number, sim number email address etc...

the sim card number is teh most important.

SaraV
I am a new customer. Also, It doesn't let me login with the email and password I made

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Are you existing customer or just sign up as a new customer ? If yes let us know we can try few things

but if you existing then

Send a private msg to mod dept with your user name and phone number with details issue they will look after you

Also if you login what does your self serve main page say does it showing you paid for next 90 days and showing next renewal date for after 90 days if yes also try restarting phone
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.